SCP-3638 Supplementary Figures
rating: +43+x

INFOHAZARD WARNING
Knowledge of this document may have harmful side-effects. Access is restricted to staff briefed on Procedure 382-Diogenes, unless justified by imminent danger. If you accessed this file by accident, notify the SCP-3638 research group immediately.

The following document is a compilation of satirical depictions of SCP-3638. It is meant both as inspirational material for the enactment of Procedure 382-Diogenes, and as a corpus of visual references with potentially fewer infohazardous properties than photographs.

wiggledick4.jpg

Sketch authored by Area Supervisor Bogdan Karatkievich, simply titled: "oh no I pooped".

wiggledick5.png

"Too many appendages" - Digital painting by agent Miray Yalçın.

wiggledick3.jpg

Following a debriefing, the author clarified that the text included was not an actual vocalization emitted by the entity, and was only intended as a reference to Walt Disney's 1967 animated movie "The Jungle Book", inspired by an analogy between the entity and the character Kaa.

wiggledick2.jpg

Note: The agents are not affiliated with the memetics department, presumably using that denomination derisively as part of Procedure 382-Diogenes.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License