SCP-3959

You're joking. Goddamn it. (Sent from my iPhone)

rating: +202+x

James,

That terminal in 362, sublevel 6 is still locked. Why we even have an unregistered personal computer in 01 is beyond me, and it needs to be addressed.

Seriously though, get one of your lackeys from IT down here and take care of it. We are the largest data reliquary for the entire Foundation. We don't need anything to go wrong here.

Fix it.

A. Phillips
Site Director, Site-01


Audrey,

Sent one of the techs down there today, said the computer was locked with level 5 multifactor authentication.

What the hell is it doing down there? If the data on there is so highly sensitive, no one would have just signed off on leaving it where it was. I honestly would have just tossed the thing.

Just keep it running for now. It isn't hurting anyone.

Harkness
Sr. Network Security Administrator, Site-01


Audrey,

Went poking around on the device's hard drive. Most of it is heavily encrypted, but I managed to find a few files that my clearance is still valid for.

I found some documentation for a SCP-3959, looks dated. Timestamp says it's around seven years old. Hadn't been accessed in five. Next time you are down in cold storage, cross reference these files with the ones stored on our backup just to be safe.

Harkness
Sr. Network Security Administrator, Site-01

Attachments



James,

The SCP-3959 slot is currently empty. Had to double check just to be sure. It is possible it got reassigned, but I have been unable to locate any matches as of now. Can you check the audit logs to see if it was edited recently on the mainlist archive?

I'm going to pull up a staff directory. Hopefully I can find one of the two that worked on the research team and have them clarify it for me.

Just keep an eye on that terminal.

A. Phillips
Site Director, Site-01


Audrey,

Sounds good. Looking through email archives has brought up little, but I did manage to find these, though I havent perused them for clearance's sake. I'd poke around more, but I'm pretty sure I'm breaking enough network policy as it is, even for investigative purposes. I'm sure you understand my hesitance considering you'd be the one sending me off to get my memory wiped.

Let me know if you need any other help. I'll update you when I know more about the audit logs.

Harkness
Sr. Network Security Administrator, Site-01

Attachments



Audrey,

No relevant changes or hazard filter application in the audit logs for the 3959 slot nor for SCP-████. I fail to see the relevance anyway but I'm no anomalies expert and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Let me know if you need my help with anything else.

Harkness
Sr. Network Security Administrator, Site-01


James,

Okay, this is too weird. I found Campbell and asked her about 3959- nothing. No clue what I was talking about. She was telling the truth. These emails have redactions right alongside major data leaks. I have no records of this anomaly. No records of a Project Callisto.

I think it's time I got Overwatch involved. Head on over to the nearest medbay for Class-C amnestic application. Thanks for your help.

A. Phillips
Site Director, Site-01


You're joking. Goddamn it.

sent from my iPhone


I'm not joking, and do watch your tone. I am still your superior.

Also, don't use your personal phone to send emails, you're not exempt from your department's own policy. I could have you written up for that, but I doubt it would do any good. How about some anomalous research instead? Are these notes about your CRV legitimate? 149? I could really utilize you elsewhere.

A. Phillips
Site Director, Site-01


Wait a second. James, what was the number of the second slot you checked alongside 3959?

A. Phillips
Site Director, Site-01


shit

sent from my iPhone


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License