SCP-4002
rating: +445+x

BY ORDER OF THE O5 COUNCIL

This Documentation is Sealed

Level 5 Access Only

In accordance with O5-Order 4002-29, this documentation is sealed to all personnel without Level 5 clearance. In addition, Level 5 personnel are encouraged not to access this file without a pressing reason or instruction from O5-1.

Your current access credentials are #ID O5-1.

Warning: Impersonation of an Overseer and unauthorized access of this file are both offenses meriting severe repercussions, up to and including summary execution.

Item #: SCP-4002

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: All information directly regarding SCP-4002 is to be expunged from the general database, with the sole exception of a sealed file accessible only by members of the O5 Council. Should any unauthorized individual obtain information regarding SCP-4002, purposefully or otherwise, they are to be terminated without exception.

Newly discovered artifacts containing selections from the Sumerian King's List are to be immediately confiscated and examined by Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand"). Any references to the Seed of Life, King Etana, the Black Moon, or to information associated with any of the former are to be falsified or destroyed.

A Kholoud-memetic trigger has been implanted in all living humans. It is transmittable through biological reproduction, several figures of speech, and the use of amnestics. All humans created through the activation of the Ganymede Protocol are pre-implanted with the trigger. When activated, the trigger will cause the subject to utter a vocalization related to the nature of any present anomalies affecting them. Should any subject respond to the trigger with a simple affirmative statement, SCP-4002 will be considered uncontained. At this time, re-evaluation of core Foundation principles and operating procedures will become necessary.

Description: SCP-4002 is a non-permanent agreement between Etana, a Sumerian king of Kish who reigned at some point prior to 3000 B.C., and a hostile deity of unknown identity. The exact date when the deal will expire is currently unknown.





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License