SCP-4010


rating: +684+x

WELCOME TO SCiPNET, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR LOGIN CREDENTIALS


18/3/2023
Username madysailer
Password * * * * *

HELLO, Madeleine Sailer, HAVE A NICE DAY

Profile: Researcher Madeleine Sailer, Site-91
Security Clearance: Level 3
Status: Online (Now)



NOTIFICATION

You have a new message.

FROM: [VERIFIED O5 LEVEL ACCOUNT]
TO: Researcher Madeleine Sailer

Good morning Researcher Sailer,

I have a proposition for you. You have been selected as a single individual for Project Kronos, an attempt to establish a complete chronological timeline. You can choose to decline but by accepting you are agreeing to complete confidentiality of the project and as a precaution, complete isolation from the rest of Internal Foundation Communication excluding this account and the Director of Site-91. Estimated time required for this project is one year. Additional information will be available after accepting.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Reply

FROM: Researcher Madeleine Sailer
TO: [VERIFIED O5 LEVEL ACCOUNT]

I need time. How urgent is this?





NOTIFICATION

You have a new message.

FROM: [VERIFIED O5 LEVEL ACCOUNT]
TO: Researcher Madeleine Sailer

Very.

Reply

FROM: Researcher Madeleine Sailer
TO: [VERIFIED O5 LEVEL ACCOUNT]

I see. I accept.




Task Information

You will be conducting research with the goal of establishing a timeline of documented history as complete as possible including anomalous events. For this purpose, the entirety of the Foundation database will be unlocked to you with exceptions of files that have already been ruled out as unrelated and/or possibly cognitohazardous. Database slot 001 will be locked until you ask for permission. I suggest you already have the basics by then as it may complicate things a little.

Have in mind that some information you may find is to be kept in absolute secrecy even after the conclusion of this project. You were selected because of your abilities, not uniqueness.

As a personal note, some of the things we keep confidential may seem too far-fetched or impossible to be true. Keep in mind that our world is always more bizarre than you would think and do not get startled.

Best of luck.









Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License