SCP-4345

2/4345 LEVEL 2/4345

CLASSIFIED

classified-lv2.png

Item #: SCP-4345

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Ongoing disinformation campaigns are to continue attributing manifestations of SCP-4345 to non-anomalous neuropathy1. In the case of large scale outbreaks, amnestics may be administered. Psychological and physiological treatment is to be provided as needed.

Description: SCP-4345 is an anomalous disease manifesting as severe neuropathy in various regions of the body with no discernible cause. Cases can be differentiated from non-anomalous diseases by slight fluctuations of Hume levels within the affected nerves and brains of the victims. Furthermore, the pain does not respond to any known analgesic2.

Discovery: SCP-4345 was first documented on 2013-12-03. Researcher Reynolds reported to the west infirmary at Site-52 complaining of sharp pains in his lower abdomen, left leg, and throat. Despite treatment, symptoms persisted over several days, leading to a more thorough examination.

Addendum 1:

Addendum 2:

Addendum 3:


Addendum 4: During Incident-3749-B-16, SCP-3749 breached containment in Site-78. While SCP-3749 was successfully re-contained within 18 hours, with zero casualties, SCP-4345 manifested in nearly all present personnel. No conclusive connection has been made between SCP-4345 and SCP-3749.


Addendum 5: On 2015-04-19 Dr Rosalind Lutece and Lead Researcher Colleen Evans have been reprimanded and reassigned for handling classified materials concerning SCP-4345 not available at their respective clearance levels. Class-C Amnestics were administered.


DEPARTMENT OF MULTIDIMENSIONAL IMBRICATION

PROJECT THESEUS

THE FOLLOWING FILE IS LEVEL 5 CLASSIFIED


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License