SCP-4356
rating: +41+x

Item #: SCP-4356

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4356 has been purchased by the Foundation and is being used as an MTF outpost and monitoring facility.

Description: SCP-4356 is a 4-bedroom, 3-bath home in an isolated forest of Tacoma, Washington. The South-facing bedroom, designated SCP-4356-1, exists in a state six hours into the future. The temporal anomaly does not affect the physiology of those who enter the space, rather, it manifests as intermittent segments of audio from future events that are projected into the present time.

Discovery: SCP-4356 belonged to Michael and Diana Kelly. Two incidents within their home brought its anomalous properties to the attention of Mr. Kelly, with the second incident being the point at which the Foundation became involved.

The first, Incident-A, took place on November 3rd, 2017. Mr. Kelly believed he heard his wife engaged in sexual intercourse with an unknown man from within SCP-4356-1. Upon entering SCP-4356-1, he found no one present.

The second incident, Incident-B, took place on December 17th, 2017, when Mr. Kelly was in his office and under the influence of alcohol, and Mrs. Kelly was elsewhere in the home.

Addendum: The following interviews with both Kevin Schneider and Michael Kelly were taken on December 24th, one week after Incident-B, in efforts to better understand the anomalous properties of SCP-4356-1.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License