SCP-5219
rating: +75+x

Item #: SCP-5219

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: A minimum of two guards are to be stationed outside Site Director Robinson's office at all times. Access to Site Director Robinson's office is prohibited except for testing purposes.

Description: SCP-5219 is an anomalous corpse located in the office of Site Director Robinson at Site-37. Based on examinations of SCP-5219, it has been determined that it was a middle-aged white male of average height and weight. The cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head.

SCP-5219 has mild anti-memetic properties. While some properties of SCP-5219 can be observed, subjects are unable to determine its identity or how it came to be in the office of Site Director Robinson. In addition, subjects instructed to remove SCP-5219 from Site Director Robinson's office spontaneously forget their instructions upon viewing it, which makes retrieval impossible.

Addendum: Discovery

SCP-5219 was first discovered on 21/03/2021. Two days prior, Site Director Robinson suddenly ceased responding to all messages, and failed to appear at multiple meetings. Dr. Boyd entered Site Director Robinson's office to search for him, and found SCP-5219 inside. Containment was established shortly thereafter. Site Director Robinson's whereabouts have not yet been determined.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License