SCP-978 Extended Test Logs
rating: +381+x

Testing Log

Log Format
Subject:
Photographed Activity:
Photo Result:


Testing with Other SCPs

Subject: SCP-001-EX
Photographed Activity: Operating nominally.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-001
Photographed Activity: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Note: Photo destroyed.

Subject: SCP-002
Photographed Activity: At rest in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: A well-furnished foyer in the style of SCP-002. An unlit hallway extends in the opposite direction.

Subject: SCP-003-1
Photographed Activity: Encased by SCP-003-2, in its dormant state.
Photo Result: A human female with her back turned to the camera and mostly obscured by trees, walking in a forested area populated with trees that resemble SCP-003-1 in biological composition. Every other plant life in the forest also appears to have been constructed of SCP-003-1.

Subject: SCP-005
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment area.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-007
Photographed Activity: Subject is playing chess with Dr. ███████.
Photo Result: SCP-007 has been removed from Subject's cavity, and he is now inspecting it in his hands. Subject does not show signs of being affected by touching SCP-007's atmosphere with bare hands.

Subject: SCP-011
Photographed Activity: Facing towards the camera with its musket to its side.
Photo Result: █████████ █████ is standing next to SCP-011, while leaning her head on its shoulder. SCP-011's arms are around her back and its head is leaning on hers. SCP-011's musket is not visible.

Subject: SCP-012
Photographed Activity: Sitting in the darkness of its containment room.
Photo Result: No change except the room now has better lighting, allowing any viewer of the photograph to be exposed to SCP-012's cognitohazardous effect. The photo suffered liquid damage from being soaked in blood and was subsequently considered destroyed.

Subject: SCP-013
Photographed Activity: Resting in their containment vault.
Photo Result: A woman whose face above the mouth is not visible, consuming an instance of SCP-013. The woman's appearance matches the descriptions of the hallucinated woman provided by individuals affected by SCP-013.

Subject: SCP-014
Photographed Activity: Sitting in his chair.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-017
Photographed Activity: Curled up at the corner of its chamber, back turned to the camera.
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED]. Research into the relation between the produced photograph and [DATA EXPUNGED] actions during the events of document #017-1 is ongoing.

Subject: SCP-020
Photographed Activity: Affecting the household of a human settlement in Cleveland, USA.
Photo Result: SCP-020 growths have spread to the entire house's surface, and the population of the household has doubled. Other individuals in the photo were not identified.

Subject: SCP-021
Photographed Activity: Moving upwards on the arm of D-139.
Photo Result: "Feeding" on a tattoo of a cow carcass drawn on D-139's abdomen.

Subject: SCP-023
Photographed Activity: Howling at the ceiling in its holding area.
Photo Result: Howling at the Sun, which appears to be [DATA EXPUNGED], even though it is obviously nighttime in the photo's setting.

Subject: SCP-029
Photographed Activity: Sleeping on the floor.
Photo Result: Surrounded by men (who are all previous members of the group of interest known as the 'Thugees') applauding SCP-029. SCP-029 is visibly pleased with her situation and is wearing a dark-colored gown.

Subject: SCP-030
Photographed Activity: Attending his study, having not yet taken notice of the photographer.
Photo Result: Presenting a portion of his work to a humanoid entity seated on a throne. This humanoid entity bears a heavy resemblance to SCP-███-1.

Subject: SCP-031
Photographed Activity: Attempting to seduce the photographer.
Photo Result: Kissing the photographer. The location of the photo has changed to a poorly furnished motel room.

SCPF Staff Notice: Please disregard the above test record. Due to the physical qualities of SCP-031's current iteration, there is no plausibility of this test ever taking place. Origins of this information discrepancy is unknown at this time.

Subject: SCP-032
Photographed Activity: Facing the northeastern wall of its containment.
Photo Result: A woman's corpse, whose features resemble SCP-032, lies at the center of the room. An elderly male human is sitting and crying next to the corpse, violently pulling his hair and clothing out of frustration. SCP-032 itself is still present in the room, engaged in the same activity.

Subject: SCP-035
Photographed Activity: At rest in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: SCP-035 is being worn by an unidentified individual sitting on a throne. On the floor there are 3 dead masked individuals. The location of the picture appears to be [DATA EXPUNGED].

Subject: Four instances of SCP-039
Photographed Activity: Grooming each other.1
Photo Result: All 23 instances of SCP-039 performing various repairs and modifications on a lime green 1960 Chevrolet Nomad,2 which is resting on a large, rectangular slab of concrete in what appears to be a mangrove forest. SCP-039-A is in the driver's seat.

Subject: SCP-039-A
Photographed Activity: Lying on its bed and listening to music.
Photo Result: Seated at a dining room table with three other individuals. When the photograph was described to SCP-039-A, it identified the scene as the dining room at its grandmother's house and the other individuals as its parents and grandmother. SCP-039-A still lacks facial features in the photograph, as do its family members.

Subject: SCP-040
Photographed Activity: Playing with SCP-040-1j.
Photo Result: Sharing a meal with a human child SCP-040 identified as "Five" in a dining room filled with SCP-040-1 instances of varying size and shapes, each either playing with each other or attempting to have SCP-040's attention.

Subject: SCP-041
Photographed Activity: Watching TV through the eyes of a Class D personnel.
Photo Result: Watching TV from his hospital bed, having awoken from his coma.

Subject: SCP-042
Photographed Activity: Laying on the ground of its habitat and weeping.
Photo Result: Flying through the air, now possessing a pair of fully grown wings, with Dr. P██████ riding on its back.

Subject: SCP-043
Photographed Activity: Being questioned as it sits on a turntable.
Photo Result: Being replaced into its sleeve.

Subject: SCP-049
Photographed Activity: Standing in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: SCP-049 is embracing an unidentified approximately 6-year-old child. In the background various instances of SCP-049-2 are visible.

Subject: An SCP-049-2 instance created by SCP-049 during a containment breach.
Photographed Activity: Approaching the photographer.
Photo Result: The same photo, with the exception of the photographer's corpse appearing in the background, and SCP-049 applauding 049-2.

Subject: SCP-050
Photographed Activity: Seated on Agent ██████████'s desk.
Photo Result: A photo of what appears to be SCP-978, with a photo emerging from it. The photo is of what appears to be SCP-978, with a photo emerging from it, ad infinitum. Microscopic examination revealed that the regress continued for 12 levels before details became too small to make out.

Subject: SCP-051
Photographed Activity: Standing up in its containment.
Photo Result: Close-up of one (1) human fetus with severely deformed features.

Subject: SCP-053
Photographed Activity: Coloring in a coloring book.
Photo Result: Riding on SCP-682's back in a pastoral setting; SCP-682 is wearing a bright red hair-bow and a floral dress similar to SCP-053's favored clothing, and has bright pink nail polish on its claws. Adult humans are present, but facial features are indistinct.

Subject: SCP-054
Photographed Activity: Observing the photographer from behind its provisional containment tank.
Photo Result: Playing with a family of dolphins in the ocean, no land is visible and the water extends as far as the eye can see. Timing of the photo appears to be during sunset.

Subject: SCP-055
Photographed Activity: Photographed inside containment cell.
Photo Result: Unknown.
Notes: A researcher misplaced the photograph and we are unable to relocate it.

Subject: SCP-056
Photographed Activity: Criticizing the photographer after assuming the form of [DATA EXPUNGED].
Photo Result: The photo displays a Fujifilm Instax Mini 12 instant camera in SCP-056's place.

Subject: SCP-058
Photographed Activity: Hissing at the camera.
Photo Result: Being held by a facially censored individual in front of a crowd of human corpses behind the study desk of the President of the US. The location of the photo appears to be the Oval Office.
Note: Results of this test are to be considered a Level 3 information breach. Investigation underway.

Subject: SCP-060
Photographed Activity: Instance is standing still within its grove.
Photo Result: The immediate area of land located in SCP-060's vicinity has suffered fire damage from SCP-060-Alpha (whose not included in the picture) and yields sapling SCP-060 instances. The photographed instance has not suffered any visible damage, nor has it undergone any other physical changes.
Note: Summoning SCP-060-Alpha for the sole purpose of testing with SCP-978 has been denied, due to the extremely hostile nature of SCP-060-Alpha and the risk of doing damage upon SCP-978.

Subject: SCP-066
Photographed Activity: In the process of transference to a new containment unit.
Photo Result: Inside the opened thoracic cavity of an unidentified individual, with the other organs removed. SCP-066's "eyes" and tendrils are rearranged to resemble a "smiley face".

Subject: SCP-068
Photographed Activity: Being stored in its locker in a dormant state.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-068
Photographed Activity: Frantically surveying the room in search of metal following its entry to an active state.
Photo Result: A "bird's eye" view of the NYC city center. Dozens of gigantic humanoid figures constructed of metal wires are wandering in the city, assaulting the city's skyscrapers and citizens.

Subject: SCP-069
Photographed Activity: Mimicking the appearance of Agent ███████ █████.
Photo Result: No change.
Note: The results of this test are to be a reminder to all personnel that although SCP-069 can imitate human life to perfection, it cannot be considered an actual living being with human desires.

Subject: SCP-070
Photographed Activity: Hanging from the ceiling using its wings.
Photo Result: SCP-070's wings have vanished and he can be seen angrily stomping on some kind of plant life, most likely a plantation of peyote cactuses, at the middle of a desert.

Subject: SCP-071
Photographed Activity: Assuming the form of Researcher █████'s wife.
Photo Result: Having sexual intercourse with Researcher █████.
Note: Researcher requested that the photo be destroyed. Request granted.

Subject: SCP-073
Photographed Activity: Eating in the Site-17 cafeteria.
Photo Result: Tending to an assorted range of plants on a small farm. In the background, various domesticated animals are wandering around.

Subject: SCP-076-2
Photographed Activity: Lying in its sarcophagus in SCP-076-1.
Photo Result: Tending to a herd of pigs in a pastoral landscape, while a large city is consumed by flames in the background. Closer inspection revealed that the pigs were consuming the remains of SCP-073.

Subject: SCP-079
Photographed Activity: Displaying an 'ASCII' picture of a capitalized letter X while resting in its holding area.
Photo Result: Components of a massive computing device which resembles an IBM brand supercomputer occupy SCP-079's holding area. Humanoid entities who bear physical likeness to living Foundation personnel lie immobile on the ground, cables protruding from their craniums and connecting to the machine. Robotic modifications have been made to the personnel's limbs and face which make visual identification difficult.

Subject: SCP-082
Photographed Activity: Sharing a meal with SCP-4820.
Photo Result: Performing at the Paris Opera House, as it appears in the 1986 musical, The Phantom of the Opera. Based on the costumes and sets visible in the photograph, SCP-082 seems to be portraying Méphistophélès in Charles Gounod's opera adaption of Faust while SCP-4820 portrays the title character. Several audience members are visible; identified individuals include Peter Dinklage, Batman (as depicted in early issues of Detective Comics), SCP-507, Lon Cheney Jr. (as the Wolf-Man), and Maximilien Robespierre. All visible audience members have apparently been moved to tears by SCP-082's performance.

Subject: SCP-085
Photographed Activity: Tinkering with a drawn car.
Photo Result: Engaged in the same activity; however, the photograph depicts 085 as a three-dimensional human.

Subject: SCP-086-1
Photographed Activity: Sitting on its desk with its receiver off the hook, as Drs. Margrave and Kosciuszka discuss recent studies into its anatomy.
Photo Result: A human male (identified as a younger version of Dr. [REDACTED]) is engaged in the same activity while dissecting SCP-086-1 and -3.
Notes: SCP-086 has stated that any malevolent entity capable of emulating Dr. [REDACTED]'s behavior well enough to deceive the Foundation might also have the ability to deceive SCP-978, in addition to possessing scientific curiosity.

Subject: SCP-089
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its dormant state.
Photo Result: A muscular, horned humanoid entity (described as a 'Minotaur') sitting in the same posture as SCP-089, in a large seat constructed of severed human hands.

Subject: SCP-093
Photographed Activity: Placed on a standard mirror.
Photo Result: The mirror is shattered into pieces, and SCP-093 is rolling on the ground at great speed. SCP-093 is shining with a bright white light, a color that was never displayed by SCP-093 prior to the test. Close inspection reveals that the reflection of a red-skinned humanoid creature can be seen on the shattered glass pieces.

Subject: SCP-096
Photographed Activity: SCP-096 is seen sitting in its containment chamber, faced away from the camera.
Photo Result: Picture of SCP-096's containment chamber, taken from the same angle. SCP-096 is not present in the photograph.

Subject: SCP-105
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by O5-█
Photo Result: Testing denied by O5-█

Subject: SCP-106
Photographed Activity: SCP-106 emerging from a wall.
Photo Result: SCP-106 roaming a wheat field. Appears to be approaching an old farm house, while a woman, appearing to be in her mid-sixties, welcomes 106.

Subject: SCP-108-1
Photographed Activity: Subject is being examined by a Foundation researcher.
Photo Result: Subject is pictured shoving a rusty iron nail into the eye socket of an individual dressed in Nazi era German military uniform. The location of the photo is within SCP-108.

Subject: SCP-114
Photographed Activity: Praying in Arabic.
Photo Result: Part of SCP-114's body below the neck has been completely buried, and she shows no signs of discomfort. She is looking up at a man who is kneeling down to embrace her. The man's face is not visible in the shot.

Subject: SCP-116
Photographed Activity: Lying and screeching loudly on the ground.
Photo Result: Lying on the ground, deceased and mutilated to the point of being unidentifiable.

Subject: SCP-127
Photographed Activity: Resting in containment.
Photo Result: SCP-127's outer shell has been removed.

Subject: SCP-131-A
Photographed Activity: SCP-131-A following Dr. Freemen after bonding.
Photo Result: Dr. Freemen playing with SCP-131-A.

Subject: SCP-134
Photographed Activity: Reading a braille copy of The Cat in the Hat.
Photo Result: SCP-134 floating unharmed in the vacuum of space, curled into the fetal position. Its eyes were closed in the photograph.

Subject: SCP-137
Photographed Activity: Imitating "Princess Blossom" and smirking at the camera.
Photo Result: A male human dressed in a stereotypical outfit indicative of royalty and wearing a crown proposing to SCP-137.

Subject: SCP-138
Photographed Activity: Laying in his bed in a comatose state.
Photo Result: An unaged SCP-138 in his early twenties and healed from all its injuries laying in his bed, sleeping but not comatose as understood from the absence of the chemical injection devices necessary to induce a coma.

Subject: SCP-139-Ω
Photographed Activity: Secretly photographed as it was starting to flee after reading its own file.
Photo Result: Outside of Site-97, the site in which it no longer belongs.

Subject: SCP-140
Photographed Activity: At rest in its vault.
Photo Result: A number of ornately-dressed women look on with approval at an assortment of human corpses impaled on stakes. Said corpses include civilians of multiple ethnicities, soldiers dressed in the military uniforms of a number of countries and Foundation, Global Occult Coalition and Horizon Initiative operatives. Background buildings are gray and appear to be made of basalt.

Subject: SCP-160
Photographed Activity: Consuming a rabbit in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: Consuming a rabbit in an environment subsequently identified as the town of [REDACTED], where SCP-160 was first captured.

Subject: SCP-163
Photographed Activity: Painting in its habitat.
Photo Result: Interacting with another member of its species in an environment resembling the landscapes in SCP-163's paintings.
Notes: A copy of the photograph was printed in UV-absorbent inks and presented to SCP-163, who refused to relinquish the photograph for two days.

Subject: SCP-166. Photo taken from twenty meters to account for SCP-166's anomalous effects.
Photographed Activity: Praying in its containment cell.
Photo Result: Roaming a field of wildflowers, catching cicadas with a bug net. SCP-166 is accompanied by an older male with similar ungulate features to itself.

Subject: SCP-168
Photographed Activity: Sitting on its table.
Photo Result: An unidentified male teenager is using SCP-168 to solve several pages of mathematical equations; several textbooks (with titles such as "Complicated Math", "Difficult Math", and "Math You Need Your Calculator For") are visible.

Subject: SCP-169
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by order of O5-██
Photo Result: Testing denied by order of O5-██

Subject: SCP-172
Photographed Activity: Having his gears oiled by Foundation maintenance personnel.
Photo Result: Inspecting SCP-978, having dissected it into pieces.

Subject: SCP-173
Photographed Activity: Standing in its container.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-173 and D-████ (photographer)
Photographed Activity: Rapidly approaching D-████, who had been instructed to close his eyes.
Photo Result: SCP-173 is shown holding the Class-D's head in its hands. Around it, several unidentified civilians are shown observing SCP-173, gesturing to each other as if discussing it as a piece of professional art.

Subject: Participants in SCP-176, photographed at 3.1 seconds through the 11.3-second cycle.
Photographed Activity:Working on the device.
Photo Result: (Unidentified researcher #1): [DATA EXPUNGED]
Photo Result: (Unidentified researcher #2): [DATA EXPUNGED]
Photo Result: (Unidentified researcher #3): [DATA EXPUNGED]
Photo Result: (Unidentified researcher #4): Kissing unidentified researcher #2
Photo Result: (Unidentified researcher #5): Using the toilet

Subject: SCP-1793
Photographed Activity: Staring roughly in the direction of [REDACTED], Indonesia.
Photo Result: Two figures (one male, one female) are stood on a hill with their backs to the camera. A concrete structure (later determined to be SCP-900) can be seen in the background.

Subject: SCP-184
Photographed Activity: Suspended by magnets in its containment area.
Photo Result: Floating in the void of space. An Earth-like planet is in the background, although the continents appear to be irregularly placed and shaped of a bright yellow material.

Subject: SCP-187
Photographed Activity: Eating her evening meal while blindfolded in the cafeteria at Site 19.
Photo Result: Eating a meal in [REDACTED] (a restaurant in the town of [REDACTED], where SCP-187 was taken into custody). SCP-187's blindfold is absent, as are the visible signs of malnutrition from which SCP-187 has not yet fully recovered. No changes are observed in the meal.

Subject: SCP-191
Photographed Activity: Lying in a fetal position on the ground.
Photo Result: A fully robotic SCP-191 stands upright and stares at the camera.

Subject: SCP-205
Photographed Activity: The photograph was taken at the █ month mark of SCP-205's cycle. The female figure is pictured meeting with a horned male figure.
Photo Result: Both figures are looking directly at the camera. SCP-205 are absent and the light cast on the wall is being emitted by an unknown source.

Subject: SCP-208
Photographed Activity: Treating a patient at his site's medical office.
Photo Result: Standing beside a female individual seated in a crown wearing ancient Egyptian royalty accessories.
Note: After seeing the photograph, SCP-208 spat on the ground and yelled in an unknown language. 208 later apologized for his behavior and refused to comment further before entering an emotional state of resentfulness.

Subject: SCP-230
Photographed Activity: Reading a fashion magazine.
Photo Result: Ice skating with a female partner in front of an audience of an indeterminate number of individuals. SCP-230 is wearing a bright pink one-piece outfit made of latex rubber.

Subject: SCP-239
Photographed Activity:Testing denied by O5-█
Photo Result: Testing denied by O5-█

Subject: A single umbrella under the effects of SCP-243
Photographed Activity: Floating in a containment chamber, separated from its flock
Photo Result: Photograph depicts a complex, radially-symmetrical aerial structure of unclear purpose, composed of an estimated minimum 10,000 individual animated objects. Items include various household objects, articles of clothing, pieces of laboratory instrumentation, instances of SCP-████, [DATA REDACTED], and six exact copies each of the Bruce Nuclear Generating Station's A and B reactor assemblies. A mass of batteries ~12 m in diameter, believed to be SCP-243 itself, is visible at the structure's geometric center.

Subject: SCP-250
Photographed Activity: Consuming a pig in its habitat.
Photo Result: Consuming an unidentified sauropod with several other Allosaurus. SCP-250 itself is unchanged.

Subject: SCP-261
Photographed Activity: Sitting alone in its hallway.
Photo Result: The hallway is full of yen coins, to a depth of approximately 160 cm; the upper portion of SCP-261 is visible.

Subject: SCP-294
Photographed Activity: Sitting in the staff break room.
Photo Result: A box filled with silver coins sits in front of SCP-294. SCP-294 itself is unchanged except that its keyboard has been replaced with a single button and a speaker hole above it. There is no coin slot.

Subject: SCP-303
Photographed Activity: Standing behind the door of a researcher's office.
Photo Result: The same scene is depicted as if pictured from SCP-303's perspective behind the semi-opaque frosted glass of the door's window.

Subject: SCP-312
Photographed Activity: Floating in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: Photograph appears to be an unidentifiable location somewhat similar to the surface of Mars with nine (9) more instances of SCP-312 in the photo.
Notes: This may indicate that SCP-312 may not be a terrestrial species.

Subject: SCP-315-1
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed onscreen by Dr. ████ ██████ .
Photo Result: Screen is blank.
Notes: So… does this mean it wants oblivion? Or is it that 978 can't detect it? I'm missing something, I know I am. - Dr. ████ ██████

Subject: SCP-317-1
Photographed Activity: Attempting to repair SCP-317-3.
Photo Result: Holding hands with an identical pachycephalosaurid that is wearing a suit and tie. SCP-317-1 is wearing a light blue dress. What appears to be two eggs on a nest are present in the background.

Subject: SCP-321
Photographed Activity: Undergoing examination by medical staff.
Photo Result: Pictured next to the late O5-12, enjoying an ice cream cone in Site-19's cafeteria. SCP-321 is displayed as a non-anomalous human of average height and build.

Subject: SCP-323
Photographed Activity: Being worn by a late stage SCP-323 subject (D-323-978).
Photo Result: SCP-323-1 is now deceased and disemboweled, with dozens of human subjects feeding on its carcass in a heavily forested location.

Subject: SCP-336
Photographed Activity: Standing still during the weekly maintenance of its affixed voice modulator device by D-Class personnel.
Photo Result: Ascending towards the gates of [DATA EXPUNGED], as it is lifted upwards by an organized mass of butterflies. The shade of a male human waits in front of the gates.
Note: As of ██/██/████, this photograph has been confiscated by O5-12. As of ██/██/████, this photograph has been returned to Foundation containment.

Subject: SCP-337
Photographed Activity: Braiding itself in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: A naked woman, identifiable as a bearded and fur-covered version of the late Dr. Solomon, is shampooing SCP-337.

Subject: SCP-343
Photographed Activity: Standing and smiling for the camera.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-346
Photographed Activity: Eating a cricket in its cage.
Photo Result: Being hand-fed by Dr. Rights. SCP-346 is noticeably larger.

Subject: SCP-348
Photographed Activity: Resting in its locker.
Photo Result: Researcher Doyle (the photographer), 32-year-old female, sharing a bowl of soup from SCP-348 with her father. Doyle's father had died two years before this test.
Note: Researcher Doyle was allowed to take the photograph home with herself. This photo has been attached to Doyle's fridge where it has remained since.

Subject: SCP-378
Photographed Activity: Eating lichen in its containment terrarium.
Photo Result: SCP-378-3 as it appeared circa. 1962, frolicking among a field of flowers in Central Park.

Subject: SCP-387
Photographed Activity: One humanoid SCP-387 entity looking and waving at the photographer.
Photo Result: The room's floor is completely covered by a city constructed of LEGO blocks. Several animate humanoid figures inhabit the city and engage in everyday human activities or interact with Foundation personnel in the room, who are observing the construct.

Subject: SCP-396
Photographed Activity: Sitting in containment.
Photo Result: A male human wearing a crown seated in a large throne at the center of SCP-396's containment cell. The individual has been identified as the late Pope Paul VI.

Subject: SCP-397
Photographed Activity: Playing the violin.
Photo Result: Examining SCP-978; the mutilated body of the photographer is visible, with the neck of the violin protruding from his torso.

Subject: SCP-408
Photographed Activity: Posing for the camera, having organized its mass to a roughly humanoid shape.
Photo Result: Surrounding Researcher Kondraki as he tends to his work. A decapitated and disfigured head of a blonde human is sitting atop Kondraki's desk.

Subject: SCP-411
Photographed Activity: Sitting in front of the news bank.
Photo Result: A young male human (presumably SCP-411) is sitting in an unknown device with what seems to be a neural interface alongside 15 other human figures in similar devices.
Notes: Whatever it is, it does not exist yet. -Dr. ████████

Subject: SCP-418
Photographed Activity: Eating Foundation rations with a plastic spoon.
Photo Result: Eating a steak in a casino. A stack of poker chips can also be seen on the table.

Subject: SCP-423
Photographed Activity: Residing in a copy of The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan.
Photo Result: The room is filled with books and a person is reading in the corner, although only the hands are visible from behind a stack of thick leather bound volumes.

Subject: SCP-426
Photographed Activity: Resting on a table in the center of my containment cell.
Photo Result: The photograph is zoomed-in further than the location of photography would suggest, and has an aspect ratio, quality, and distortion consistent with the front-facing camera of modern smartphones. I am still a toaster.

Subject: SCP-427-1
Photographed Activity: Vomiting on the ground, having fallen on a knee, shortly before turning to the camera and assaulting the photographer.
Photo Result: Being exposed to SCP-427. The instance has grown in mass by over 1200% presumably due to extremely prolonged exposure.

Subject: SCP-451
Photographed Activity: Weeping in Site-19 cafeteria.
Photo Result: SCP-451 lies awake in a bunk in the Site-19 sleeping quarters, surrounded by other staff members. SCP-451 exhibits a look of relief on his face.

Subject: SCP-455
Photographed Activity: Resting in water.
Photo Result: The photo shows the inner portion of SCP-455. Due to poor lighting, it is hard to tell where exactly the photo shows within SCP-455, however, it appears to be a hallway.

Subject: SCP-457
Photographed Activity: Sitting in containment, having been subdued by sprinklers.
Photo Result: A gigantic humanoid entity composed of fire, partially obscured behind a mass of tall trees which appear to be aflame.

Subject: SCP-466
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by O5-█.
Photo Result: Testing denied by O5-█.

Subject: SCP-492
Photographed Activity: Helping researchers carry lab equipment.
Photo Result: The photo is unchanged except for the fact that SCP-492 has the appearance of an actual human.

Subject: 6 examples of SCP-504
Photographed Activity: Sitting in a bowl prior to testing.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-507
Photographed Activity: Eating in the cafeteria
Photo Result: Conversing with Foundation researchers over lunch. Subject is dressed as a Foundation researcher.

Subject: SCP-514
Photographed Activity: Drinking water from a pond in southern Botswana.
Photo Result: The surface is covered with various types of colorful flowers instead of the usual tall African steppe grass fauna. The population of the flock has visibly increased by nearly 3 times.

Subject: SCP-516
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its garage after having been washed.
Photo Result: Sitting under trees in a meadow, with birds perched on its main gun, and flowers growing all over its chassis.

Subject: SCP-519
Photographed Activity: Mounted on its wall.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-524
Photographed Activity: Gnawing on a steel girder in its habitat.
Photo Result: Gnawing on a block of granite in its habitat.

Subject: SCP-527
Photographed Activity: Watering a small potted cactus.
Photo Result: A muscular SCP-527 wielding a large trident stands triumphantly atop the beached carcass of large, serpentine creature. SCP-644, SCP-2148, SCP-2284, and SCP-2396 stand around the defeated sea monster, cheering and applauding SCP-527. SCP-527 is still wearing its suit and top hat in the photograph.

Subject: SCP-529
Photographed Activity: Grooming herself.
Photo Result: Grooming herself in a different position; SCP-529 is shown as whole rather than bisected.

Subject: SCP-530
Photographed activity: Cuddling with SCP-529.
Photo Result: Performing the same activity, but with its features in a different configuration.

Subject: SCP-537
Photographed Activity: Playing its record.
Photo Result: Seated on a log in a swamp, opposite Kermit the Frog; Kermit is holding a banjo as in the opening musical sequence in The Muppet Movie.

Subject: SCP-542
Photographed Activity: Doing a crossword puzzle.
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED] with several individuals recognizable as Foundation personnel.

Subject: SCP-548
Photographed Activity: Drinking water out of a dish in its terrarium.
Photo Result: Eating an anole lizard.

Subject: SCP-549
Photographed Activity: Rubbing its hindquarters against a tree in its terrarium.
Photo Result: Mating.

Subject: SCP-573
Photographed Activity: Laying in its container.
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Notes: It appears as if 573 is indeed sentient, in any case. -Dr. Bright

Subject: SCP-579
Photographed Activity: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Photo Result: Entirety of Site-62C is ablaze. Further data regarding the photo has been lost through unknown means.

Subject: SCP-590
Photographed Activity: Subject is playing with blocks.
Photo Result: SCP-590's face is close up to the camera, filling the entire photo. His hands are displayed as if pressed against the lens. His mouth is open, and tears fill his eyes.

Subject: SCP-607
Photographed Activity: Being restrained while having its ears cleaned.
Photo Result: Lying dead alongside the mutilated bodies of the personnel engaged in cleaning its ears.

Subject: An animate humanoid infectee of SCP-6104
Photographed Activity: Observing the rover.
Photo Result: Being suspended mid-air by massive tentacle-like appendages. The SCP-610 infection persists. The photo is darkened and further details couldn't be asserted before the infectee picked it up and moved away.

Subject: SCP-616
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by order of O5-█
Photo Result: Testing denied by order of O5-█

Subject: SCP-644
Photographed Activity: Talking to Dr. Latimer about the marketing of a product (Dr. Wondertainment's Carpal Critters™).
Photo Result: Photo is of Dr. Latimer and their children unwrapping a present under a Christmas tree.

Subject: SCP-645
Photographed Activity: Seated in its containment chamber prior to testing.
Photo Result: Seated in what appears to be its original location in ████, Italy. It is surrounded by a large crowd of weeping people, all of whom have had both hands severed. 14 are identifiable as Foundation personnel; 19 have been identified as current and former Italian political figures.

Subject: SCP-650
Photographed Activity: SCP-650 is standing in its containment chamber, faced away from the camera in a neutral position.
Photo Result: SCP-650 facing in front of the camera in a threatening posture.

Subject: SCP-662-1
Photographed Activity: Posing for the camera.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-665
Photographed Activity: Drinking his evening meal.
Photo Result: Walking free and unencumbered.

Subject: SCP-682
Photographed Activity: Contained in Holding Tank.
Photo Result: SCP-682 was shown surrounded by several dead personnel, and mauling the cameraman.
Notes: Well, that was predictable. -Dr. Valence

Subject: SCP-689
Photographed Activity: Sitting inert within its containment, the photographer is entirely blind.
Photo Result: Standing on the corpse of a man attired in ancient Egyptian royalty dress and accessories.

Subject: SCP-698
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its box
Photo Result: No change
Notes: Photographer waited 5 minutes and 25 seconds, and reported being told that using SCP-978 on SCP-698 was pointless.

Subject: SCP-699
Photographed Activity: Resting in its research bay.
Photo Result: SCP-699 has been horizontally split into two pieces of approximately the same size. 100% of the observers who viewed the photograph confirmed that SCP-699's contents are empty in the picture, meaning that whatever contained within itself has either never existed or escaped.

Subject: SCP-701-1
Photographed Activity: Standing still and staring at the audience during Incident 701-1999-2.
Photo Result: Walking on the streets of SCP-2264-B. Residents of SCP-2264-B can be seen on either side, bowing and/or praying to SCP-701-1.

Subject: SCP-705
Photographed Activity: A battalion of 203 humanoid instances of SCP-705 declaring an "invasion" on a Level 2 Foundation researcher's meal plate who is pictured having lunch at Site-19's cafeteria.
Photo Result: The instances have tied the Researcher's wrists and ankles who is lying on the surface of the cafeteria in the background, apparently cursing at the SCP-705 instances. SCP-705 are celebrating their victory by dancing on the plate and waving small flags which have pictures of Foundation Doctor Jack Bright on them.

Subject: SCP-706
Photographed Activity: Maintaining appearance
Photo Result: A human male, and female matching the description of SCP-706's parents are holding a now-human SCP-706 while sitting on a sofa.

Subject: SCP-805
Photographed Activity: Frolicking in its paddock.
Photo Result: Being patted and hugged by smiling humans, one of whom is astride its back.

Subject: SCP-811
Photographed Activity: Looking at the camera.
Photo Result: A human woman with the same height, build, and facial features as SCP-811, braiding yellow ribbons into her hair and wearing a blue sundress.

Subject: SCP-835
Photographed Activity: Consuming its daily meal of aquatic animals.
Photo Result: A bird's-eye scene of a crowded beach being approached by a massive marine entity vaguely reminiscent of SCP-835 in shape from underwater.
Note: Requesting bombing SCP-835 with the purpose of neutralizing it. - Dr █████ Request denied. No matter how horrifying the picture is, remember that SCP-835 is not known to be capable of movement at accelerated speeds, and bombing it would most likely be ineffective. - O5-██

Subject: SCP-846
Photographed Activity: Engaged in 'Robo-Dance'.
Photo Result: Engaged in a 'Robo-Dance' battle against SCP-958-A.

Subject: SCP-847
Photographed Activity: Standing in front of a full-length mirror.
Photo Result: Standing in the same pose, now displayed as an actual human. A D Class personnel's lifeless body is being hanged from the ceiling.

Subject: SCP-870
Photographed Activity: Unknown, screaming at the surveillance equipment according to D-870-978-01.
Photo Result: Upon viewing the photo, D-870-978-01 became visibly distressed and initially refused to cooperate. D-870-978-01 later claimed that there were multiple instances of SCP-870 present in the photograph; all looking directly at the camera and "smiling", each in their "own fucked up way". Photo destroyed.

Subject: SCP-882
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by order of Dr. Gears.
Photo Result: Testing denied by order of Dr. Gears.

Subject: SCP-887
Photographed Activity: Writing in a notebook.
Photo Result: A list of names and numbers, subsequently identified as every member of the Parliament of Lithuania (current and former, beginning at independence from the Soviet Union), and their birth weight in grams.

Subject: SCP-887
Photographed Activity: Writing in a different notebook, later the same day.
Photo Result: A list of names, tentatively identified as the attendees of the 1969 Woodstock Music Festival, in reverse alphabetical order.
Note: When shown these photographs, SCP-887 expressed gratitude at these having been transcribed for him, and requested to be photographed regularly so as to recover from writer's cramp; request is under consideration.

Subject: SCP-890
Photographed Activity: Seated at its desk in its cell, reading a non-classified medical journal.
Photo Result: SCP-978 is visible on the desk in front of SCP-890. SCP-890 is rolling its eyes and pointing to the door to its cell.
Note: When shown the photograph, SCP-890 stated that although it would never actually "be that rude to a patient", it has "no time for hypochondriacs".

Subject: SCP-895
Photographed Activity: Testing denied due to the nature of containment procedures
Photo Result: Testing denied due to the nature of containment procedures
Note: Who even suggested this? What kind of image that can be produced from picturing SCP-895 with any camera do you think would be safe to view?

Subject: SCP-902
Photographed Activity: In containment, showing no particular activity.
Photo Result: No change.
Note: There was a great error here. It just couldn't have been right.

Subject: SCP-905
Photographed Activity: Standing in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: Photograph is unchanged with the exception that SCP-905 appears to be human and fully clothed.

Subject: SCP-909
Photographed Activity: Reading the written text pasted on the chamber of his wall, visibly taken aback and confused.
Photo Result: The photograph developed was too "blurry" for any details to be asserted.

Subject: SCP-913
Photographed Activity: Lying on its bed and staring at the ceiling.
Photo Result: Eating a bowl of cereal. Of note is that SCP-913 is pictured as Caucasian.

Subject: SCP-914
Photographed Activity: Idle between tests. Picture frames 914's console and both booths.
Photo Result: No change. Careful analysis of the picture shows 914's knob is pointing to a sixth setting after "Very Fine". The label for that setting is not readable.

Subject: SCP-917
Photographed Activity: Attempting communication with researcher using sign language. SCP-917 is going through its "new moon" phase.
Photographed Activity: Engaged in verbal communication with researcher. SCP-917 is going through its "full moon" phase.

Subject: SCP-920
Photographed Activity: Being tracked by MTF Iota-1.
Photo Result: Sitting on the sand in front of the sea and staring at the water. SCP-920's facial expressions indicate relief.

Subject: SCP-939-109
Photographed Activity: Sleeping.
Photo Result: An infant instance of SCP-939 playing with an unidentified human child in a playground. Several mature instances of SCP-939 can be seen mauling mutilated humanoid corpses in the background.

Subject: SCP-946-1 and SCP-946-2
Photographed Activity: Having a discussion on the abortion laws of Poland.
Photo Result: SCP-946-1 and SCP-946-2 both appear as lawyers engaged in discussion in front of the national council of the judiciary of Poland.

Subject: SCP-953
Photographed Activity: Staring at the camera, having been interrupted mid-lunch.
Photo Result: A female human of East Asian descent possessing nine canine-like tails howling at a full Moon, seated on a large rock at the bottom of a waterfall. Several naked male corpses have been affixed to the rock via spears.

Subject: SCP-956
Photographed Activity: Standing at the center of its chamber.
Photo Result: Attending to a pile of unmarked candy goods lying on the ground.

Subject: SCP-958-A
Photographed Activity: Explaining the military ranks of the Luftwaffe to a 13-year-old subject.
Photo Result: The subject is holding a modified rifle, hiding in the trenches during what is presumed to be a military conflict of unclear nature. SCP-958-A sits on the shoulder of the subject, and seems to be engaged in the activity of attempting to motivate them to fight.

Subject: SCP-962
Photographed Activity: Releasing a hydrogen-filled balloon. There are four (4) SCP-962-1 instances visible in the shot.
Photo Result: Although SCP-962 itself is unchanged, there are several Foundation employees in the picture depicted as interacting playfully with SCP-962-1 instances. Numerous civilian humans surround SCP-962, kneeling down and "praying" in front of it.

Subject: SCP-966-1 through 4
Photographed Activity: 966-1: Moving around 966-2; 966-2: Resting on the floor; 966-3: Cleaning its claws with its tongue; 966-4: Walking around the room.
Photo Result: 966-1: Mating with 966-2; 966-2: Feeding on a deer corpse; 966-3: Stalking an unidentified human; 966-4: Resting in a jungle-like environment.
Note: This seems to prove that, although humanoid, SCP-966 specimens do not have human-level intelligence, possessing only simple desires normally seen on other animals.

Subject: SCP-978
Photographed Activity: Pointed at a standard mirror (Men's room 4B).
Photo Result: Jr. Researcher ███████ sitting in office. The researcher's name is visible on the office door.

Subject: SCP-978
Photographed Activity: Pointed at a standard mirror (Research room 12C), operated by an automated device, no sentient creatures within line of sight.
Photo Result: Photograph did not develop. Second and third attempts yielded same result.

Subject: SCP-993
Photographed Activity: Still frame from episode 'Bobble Gets the Truth'. Bobble is photographed torturing a prisoner of war.
Photo Result: An animated version of the photographer has taken the tortured convict's place. As an addition, there are chains attached to the ceiling, animated versions of four (4) Foundation researchers (identified as [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]; each of them notable for having been tasked with intercepting and/or cataloging an episode of SCP-993 at some point in the past) are being hanged by their feet.

Subject: SCP-999
Photographed Activity: Eating from a bowl of M&M's.
Photo Result: Enveloping the photographer, who is laughing hysterically.

Subject: SCP-1000
Photographed Activity: Standing mostly hidden behind a tree, cautiously watching the photographer.
Photo Result: The photographer has taken the instance's place behind the tree.

Subject: 23 individual members of SCP-1006, all included in the shot
Photographed Activity: Repairing a damaged section of the web.
Photo Result: The photo is almost identical to a picture of the UK PM Winston Churchill, US President F. D. Roosevelt and USSR General Secretary Joseph Stalin taken during the Yalta Conference. The only visible deviance is that Stalin's head has been switched with that of a large arachnid's. Churchill and Roosevelt are unchanged, however, the three Soviet generals included in the scene also display arachnid features.
Note: What the fuck? - Dr. Antonov

Subject: SCP-1007
Photographed Activity: Pictured at the 17-minute mark of its 75-minute-long life cycle.
Photo Result: Pictured somewhere between the 18 and 25-minute mark of its 75-minute-long life cycle. SCP-1007 later stated that it believed the ages of 18-25 are a person's "golden years".

Subject: SCP-1020
Photographed Activity: Sitting inactive in its containment locker.
Photo Result: The photographer's mother, weeping, tied to a chair, with duct tape over her mouth.
Note: MTF dispatched to photographer's mother's home found her unharmed. The 6 subsequent instances of SCP-1020's letter were all addressed to the photographer, and demanded that she perform various acts of sabotage and assassination in exchange for her mother's life.

Subject: SCP-1030
Photographed Activity: Resting in a fetal position in its containment cell.
Photo Result: SCP-1030 is standing up holding the severed head of the photographer; SCP-1030-2 appears to be carved all over the head.

Subject: SCP-1033
Photographed Activity: Pictured at the 15 seconds mark of his 33-second-long cycle.
Photo Result: Embracing an adult woman and a young girl in the back of an ambulance. The woman and the girl are covered with a large trauma blanket, and several police officers are situated in front of the vehicle, speaking to transceivers.

Subject: SCP-1040
Photographed Activity: Standing in his its containment vault.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-1048
Photographed Activity: Standing in a hallway outside the break room.
Photo Result: SCP-1048 is accompanied by a host of replicas, many of which have not been documented at present.
Notes: Dr. █████ noted that SCP-1048 disappeared shortly after she took the photo. A full search of the area is advised.

Subject: SCP-1049
Photographed Activity: Tethered to its podium while feeding on a rodent.
Photo Result: Same activity, with the exception of SCP-1049 resting on the boneless remains of the cameraman.

Subject: SCP-1054 and six instances of SCP-1054-1
Photographed Activity: SCP-1054 sitting in its containment cell, being worshiped by SCP-1054-1.
Photo Result: SCP-1054-1 appears to be ritually [DATA EXPUNGED] photographer in apparent dedication to SCP-1054.
Notes: Don't like that.

Subject: SCP-1057
Photographed Activity: Being fed in its aquarium.
Photo Result: Being fed a significantly larger quantity of food in its aquarium.

Subject: SCP-1063
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed in its habitat.
Photo Result: Seated on a fallen tree in a woodland environment, contemplating a potted plant which it holds in its hand. Its axe blade seems to be covered in blood.

Subject: SCP-1111-1
Photographed Activity: Standing guard within close proximity to SCP-1111-2, who is not visible in the shot.
Photo Result: Two dark, distant silhouettes of a dog and an adult man playing fetch in a large field of grass.

Subject: SCP-1111-2
Photographed Activity: Hanging from its noose.
Photo Result: A featureless white rural cottage. A man playing with a young girl on a swing can be distinguished in the back of the house. SCP-1111-1 can be seen guarding the front door.

Subject: SCP-1123
Photographed Activity: At rest in its container.
Photo Result: Two photographs emerged, the first displaying an online news article reporting the recognition of the Armenian, Assyrian, and Greek genocides by the Turkish government. The second displayed a similar headline detailing the rise of democracy in China and the freedom of Tibet and the former Xinjiang.

Subject: SCP-1152
Photographed Activity: Screeching at the photographer.
Photo Result: Photo of the late Agent ████ embracing his wife. SCP-1152 is not in sight.

Subject: SCP-1155
Photographed Activity: Resting on its containment wall.
Photo Result: Details difficult to ascertain. A humanoid creature resembling SCP-1155 is photographed mid-air, presumably attempting to attack the photographer. The image appears to be "shaky".

Subject: SCP-1156
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed in the paddock outside its stable.
Photo Result: Surrounded by four other horses (one adult female and three juveniles), in its paddock.
Notes: The photograph was shown to SCP-1156, who identified the other horses as its mate and offspring, and then attempted to purchase the photograph using its Foundation scrip. SCP-1156 was subsequently allowed to purchase a copy of the photograph for █ pounds.

Subject: SCP-1177
Photographed Activity: Eating her evening meal while reading a magazine.
Photo Result: Eating a much larger meal while reading a magazine, with a stack of other magazines next to her. Close examination reveals that SCP-1177's scars, amputations, etc., are all healed.

Subject: SCP-1192
Photographed Activity: Drawing on a piece of paper
Photo Result: A boy identified as Timothy ███████, showing his mother a drawing.

Subject: SCP-1193-01
Photographed Activity: Contained within its borehole.
Photo Result: A man, back turned to the camera, is taking out a tray of chocolate-chip cookies from an oven. The man's left arm is not entirely visible in the shot, extending outside of the camera's view.

Subject: An instance of SCP-1216
Photographed Activity: Standing on a steel table at Site-144.
Photo Result: Consuming the table and the camera with several other instances. The table and camera are broken into pieces and coated in rust.
Note: This may indicate sentience…

Subject: SCP-1230
Photographed Activity: Resting within Site-12's library section.
Photo Result: Being held and read by a young man in Site-12's library section. The man resembles the famous fantasy author J. R. R. Tolkien in his late twenties.

Subject: SCP-1233
Photographed Activity: Falling from the atmosphere.
Photo Result: Currently inconclusive. Research ongoing. SCP-1233 seems to be interacting with a female humanoid in outer space, apparently "flirting", indicated by the blushing of the conversed party.
Notes: Details would be easier to discern if the fucking Sun wasn't located just behind the two figures. Talk about bad lighting. - Dr. ██████

The photo may be low quality, but I've definitely got an idea on who the woman might be. - Researcher ████████████

Subject: A captive instance of SCP-1238 during its active spawn cycle. Experiment was part of a larger effort to develop an effective means of controlling SCP-1238's population.
Photographed Activity: Being presented with a variety of Foundation-developed bait mixtures.
Photo Result: Consuming a portion of continental shelf.
Note: Worth a shot.

Subject: SCP-1247
Photographed Activity: Receiving lunch (green peas and almond milk).
Photo Result: Resting in a swimming pool filled with human corpses each identical to the well-known American actor Shia LaBeouf.

Subject: SCP-1284-1
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed.
Photo Result: Photograph is overexposed; no details are visible. All photos of all instances of SCP-1284-1 have been similarly overexposed.

Subject: SCP-1285
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment cell.
Photo Result: Photograph is unchanged, with the exception that SCP-1285's roots are wrapped around what looks to be an Oscar statuette.

Subject: SCP-1293-A-4
Photographed Activity: "Arguing" with an SCP-1293-B instance which is visibly distressed.
Photo Result: Frantically gesturing at a 4-6 years old subject who is holding a sheet of paper.

Subject: SCP-1293-B-7
Photographed Activity: Being yelled at by SCP-1293-A-4, visibly distressed.
Photo Result: A large cast of SCP-1293-B partaking in what appears to be a Terpsichore Event which resembles a production of Les Miserables. Several SCP-1293-A instances are present, dressed in poor-conditioned clothing and apparently playing the role of impoverished street children.

Subject: SCP-1293-C-2
Photographed Activity: Assaulting a Foundation researcher.
Photo Result: A large cast of SCP-1293-A, -B and -C instances partaking in a Terpsichore Event of unclear nature.

Subject: SCP-1295-1 through -4
Photographed Activity: Enjoying their meal and chatting with each other. SCP-1295 were not made aware that they were being photographed.
Photo Result: SCP-1295-1 through -4, each seated on an equine entity of different color, descending from [DATA EXPUNGED]. Request to destroy the photo denied. Viewing the photograph requires Level 3/1295 or higher clearance.

Subject: SCP-1336
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its frame, depicting the molecular structure of colchicine.
Photo Result: A chemical data sheet which is not that of colchicine; actual molecule remains unidentified.
Note: Further experimentation has revealed that 978-mediated photographs of SCP-1336 in its structural depiction phase are always chemical data sheets, and that none of these have corresponded to the chemicals whose molecular structure is being depicted.

Subject: SCP-1336
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its frame, during its random-dot phase.
Photo Result: Sitting in its frame, depicting the molecular structure of a fluoxetine/remdesivir/vanadocene/glucoraphanin tetramer.
Note: Further experimentation has revealed that 978-mediated photographs of SCP-1336 in its random-dot phase are always molecular structures. As of this writing, SCP-1336 has not depicted any of those structures.

Subject: SCP-1337
Photographed Activity: Pictured shortly before boarding a vehicle driven by D-13131.
Photo Result: The picture is of Mary Talish's tombstone, with SCP-1337-Gamma resting on it.
Note: Test conducted on 4/17/73.

Subject: SCP-1337
Photographed Activity: Standing beside the road as it is approached by a vehicle driven by D-9952.
Photo Result: Crying beside the tombstones of its late parents at location 1337-Beta. 1337-Gamma is resting on the tombstone of Mary Talish's late father.
Note: Test conducted on 8/19/83.

Subject: SCP-1356
Photographed Activity: Floating in a standard bathtub.
Photo Result: Being held by a child in the same bathtub, tub appears to be empty.
Note: That was unexpected.

Subject: SCP-1360
Photographed Activity: Sitting at the corner of its room, motionless.
Photo Result: Same photo, except SCP-1360 is absent and the corner where SCP-1360 was originally sitting has suffered significant structural damage, presumably from some kind of explosion.

Subject: SCP-1363-1-A
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed through D-89235.
Photo Result: Two subjects, identified as H████ D███████ and L████ S█████, standing in front of the Lady Godiva Device, smiling. D-89235 is seen sitting at the edge of the photograph, smoking a cigarette.

Subject: SCP-1364
Photographed Activity: Sleeping in its chamber.
Photo Result: Resting on a pile of hay. SCP-1364's skin shows no adverse effects.
Note: The sound of the camera going off woke up SCP-1364 who temporarily went blind from the flash of the Polaroid. That was predictable, don't know why we even risked trying this in the first place. -Dr. Sanders

Subject: SCP-1370
Photographed Activity: Threatening the photographer with dismemberment.
Photo Result: Ruins which can be identified as the subterranean room housing SCP-1370's containment display, which is now exposed to the surface. Massive, rusted clockworks drenched in a greasy rain dominate the landscape. Smog obscures the sky, except for one area where a tower of pipes and gears appears to be reaching towards the full moon. There is no sign of SCP-1370.

Subject: SCP-1384
Photographed Activity: Standing on a blue square, approximately 2,4 km away from the exit of its tunnel.
Photo Result: Included in the photo is the entrance of SCP-1384's tunnel, pictured from the interior. SCP-1384's feet can be noticed on the right side of the entrance hole upon close inspection, the rest of the entity's body is not visible in the shot.
Note: Following this test, SCP-1384 took a single step to the left onto an orange box. The reason for this is unknown. SCP-1384 requested to be allowed to look at the produced picture. Request denied. Further testing with SCP-978 and SCP-1384 is forbidden.

Subject: SCP-1424
Photographed Activity: Pacing in its containment cell.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-1440
Photographed Activity: Hastily fleeing from agents of an MTF unit dispatched to capture it.
Photo Result: Apparently engaged in the activity of free falling from the edge of a snowy cliff. SCP-1440's eyes are closed and it is clutching at its left chest.

Subject: SCP-1454-3
Photographed Activity: Watching a televised football game between [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].
Photo Result: All four members of SCP-1454 are present in the photograph: one is attending the football game in person, one is sleeping, one is using a toilet, and one is engaging a Foundation security guard in a fistfight.

Subject: SCP-1459
Photographed Activity: Stored in its containment vault.
Photo Result: Two photographs were produced. The first depicted the photographer bludgeoning a Doberman Pinscher puppy with SCP-978. The second photo depicted an oatmeal raisin cookie. Oatmeal raisin is the photographer's preferred cookie type.

Subject: SCP-1465
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment, listening to music.
Photo Result: Initially thought to be blacked-out, closer examination revealed the photo to be a dense collection of writings in SCP-1465's cypher.
Notes: SCP-1465 was additionally allowed to extract from the photograph and record its observations. When questioned, SCP-1465 could not immediately determine the significance of the light, but did note that it was "significantly easier on the eyes".

Subject: SCP-1468-18
Photographed Activity: Carving the text of The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith.
Photo Result: No change Careful analysis of the picture reveals that SCP-1468-18 is in significantly improved physical condition.

Subject: SCP-1470
Photographed Activity: Standing on its podium, communicating with Dr. Westington.
Photo Result: Interacting playfully with its offspring in its terrarium. A very small human individual (identified as Dr. Westington) is standing behind on a leaf, observing the scene.

Subject: SCP-1487
Photographed Activity: Pictured amidst a session with Dr. Fredricks.
Photo Result: Playing fetch with an animate skeleton possessing canine features.

Subject: SCP-1499-1
Photographed Activity: According to ████████████, (who was instructed to put SCP-1499 on in order to picture an SCP-1499-1 instance) looking at several paintings mounted on the wall of a building.
Photo Result: A man (identified as ██████ Maxwell), a woman (identified as ████ Maxwell) and a toddler (identified as ██████████ "████" Maxwell, the aforementioned couple's child) playing a game of Jenga. No SCP-1499-1 instances are visible in the room. The individuals' surroundings have returned to normal.
Note: Oh, fuck me. - Agent K█████

Subject: SCP-1500
Photographed Activity: SCP-1500 is in its usual inactive state.
Photo Result: SCP-1500 has been fully converted, assuming the appearance of a large oak tree. Its containment cell is filled with plant and animal life.

Subject: SCP-1504
Photographed Activity: Smiling to the camera as it appears to the naked eye. Crying at the corner of the room when observed with filters.
Photo Result: No change as it appears to the naked eye. After being put through several filters, photo showed SCP-1504 reading in a library with a paper cut visible on its left hand.

Subject: SCP-1522-1 and SCP-1522-2
Photographed Activity: Leaning against each other and watching a family of whales.
Photo Result: No change.
Note: This means that either SCP-1522 were never really sentient or there was no place else they wanted to be when they were together. It's an unprofessional thought, but I like the idea of the latter one. - Dr. ████

Subject: SCP-1545 (Attempt #1)
Photographed Activity: Being worn by two (2) Class D personnel.
Photo Result: SCP-1545 and the D-Class personnel wearing it have been replaced with an actual living llama with humanoid facial features and wearing galosh shoes similar to SCP-1545's.

Subject: SCP-1545 (Attempt #2)
Photographed Activity: Contained within its locker in an inert state.
Photo Result: SCP-1545 has been replaced with a llama carcass with humanoid facial features and galosh shoes similar to SCP-1545's.

Subject: SCP-1609
Photographed Activity: Distributed in its flower bed.
Photo Result: Reassembled, and being sat in by the photographer.

Subject: SCP-1616
Photographed Activity: Nibbling on a piece of wood.
Photo Result: Nibbling on a severed human finger.

Subject: An SCP-1719-1 specimen, pictured through the view of SCP-1719
Photographed Activity: Smiling at the camera with a slightly discomforted expression.
Photo Result: The photograph depicts the subject as a non-anomalous human, pictured through the perception of SCP-1719. The significance of this is unknown.

Subject: SCP-1722
Photographed Activity: Being held by D-06042 for a test.
Photo Result: What appears to be the same photo, except the camera has been zoomed on SCP-1722. The words "JUST GIVE ME AN EXTENDED TEST LOG ALREADY YOU FUCKING DORKS [sic]" are written on the photograph's right corner as subtext.

Subject: SCP-1728
Photographed Activity: Conversing with the photographer.
Photo Result: Holding a bag of gold coins while being hugged by an unknown woman.

Subject: SCP-1739
Photographed Activity: Contained within its sector in Site-██.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: A M114 during a SCP-1750 manifestation.
Photographed Activity: Attempting to consume various plants in the area.
Photo Result: An Ankylosaurus magniventris eating leaves off a bush in a forested area.

Subject: SCP-1759
Photographed Activity: Stationary in its hangar.
Photo Result: The "Lovely Lucy" figure appears as a separate entity, blowing a kiss to the camera.

Subject: SCP-1762-2
Photographed Activity: Flying around its containment unit.
Photo Result: An avian reptilian entity which bears resemblance to stereotypical depictions of "dragons" in Western cultures, flying towards the sunset with a female human located on its back. The landscape below is obscured by clouds, however, several faint silhouettes of similar reptilian entities can be observed flying underneath them.

Subject: SCP-1783
Photographed Activity: Standing on its hind legs in its containment safe as it attempts to peer out the porthole.
Photo Result: "Carrying" a stick in its mouth in the courtyard at Site 38 where it was previously contained. Several unidentified humans — all of whom are made of cardboard — are visible.

Subject: SCP-1799
Photographed Activity: Staring at the floor with a melancholic expression.
Photo Result: Talking to Dr. Gears. SCP-1799 has a wide grin on its face while Gears is expressionless.

Subject: SCP-1802
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed.
Photo Result: Concealing the photographer's left shoe on a nearby windowsill, behind a stack of documents.

Subject: SCP-1810
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment cell.
Photo Result: SCP-1810 is surrounded by children. The children in the photo are visibly happy.

Subject: SCP-1812
Photographed Activity: Floating in the Earth's thermosphere as reported by the photographer ████████, of the Site-38 Astronomy Department. The Moon is in the sky, standing in the background.
Photo Result: The Moon is now absent. Only SCP-1812 (which has been circled in red) is visible in the sky. Photo destroyed.

Subject: SCP-1845-1
Photographed Activity: Giving instructions to a member of SCP-1845-2.
Photo Result: Addressing an audience of SCP-1845-2 and -3 instances on a large lectern as the carcass of a black-tailed deer lies beneath its paws.

Subject: SCP-1846
Photographed Activity: Enjoying a meal of maize.
Photo Result: Levitating mid-air, apparently ascending to a source of light located above the clouds. On the ground, a large pile of what appears to be harvested corn is aflame, a mass of people are dancing and celebrating around the burning pile.

Subject: SCP-1849
Photographed Activity: Looking up at the photographer while eating.
Photo Result: Mating with the photographer. Appears to be saying something.

Subject: SCP-1850
Photographed Activity: Being hand-washed in its hangar.
Photo Result: Having several dead rabbits shoveled into its cockpit. Subject's propeller is spinning so fast as to be nearly invisible.

Subject: SCP-1867
Photographed Activity: Relating his discovery of the ghost of a medieval Crusader deep within Burmese territory.
Photo Result: Receiving the Grand Cross of the Order of the British Empire from Queen Victoria in a lavish ceremony. Of note is that SCP-1867 is still a sea slug in the picture, as is 'Queen Victoria'; all other attendees are human.

Subject: SCP-1875-1 through -4
Photographed Activity: All four components of SCP-1875 are sitting in their containment area.
Photo Result: [UNDEFINED] It's been a long time father, why can we not go back home?

Subject: SCP-1881
Photographed Activity: Standing in its store room.
Photo Result: SCP-1881 is surrounded by numerous children of various ages and genders and all of them appear to have quarters in their hands.
Notes: This may indicate that SCP-1881 is at least sentient to some degree.

Subject: SCP-1884-A and SCP-1884-B
Photographed Activity: Conversing with each other during their weekly interaction time.
Photo Result: Sitting next to each other as several human individuals of varying descent (including Eastern European and Middle Eastern) sit behind them. Other humans in the photo also appear to be vision impaired similar to SCP-1884-A. SCP-1884-B appears to be visibly excited.

"Subject?" Sarah couldn't face her mother of over two decades. The question she was avoiding this whole time had come. "SCP… SCP-1893" she could blurt out. "Photographed Activity?" her mother asked in reply. "Contained in a tertiary mainframe at Site-38 as standard" Sarah said. "Photo Result?" her mother asked, starting to raise her voice. Sarah didn't reply. She just couldn't. She couldn't risk infuriating the beast she knew was right beneath her feet. Her mother let out a disappointed sigh, and walked away.

Subject: SCP-1903
Photographed Activity: Staring at the photographer.
Photo Result: Dancing in a wide ballroom with a male figure wearing a fox mask. Several other masked individuals are gathered around the couple, watching and applauding.

Subject: SCP-1908
Photographed Activity: Photographed mid-air, right after accidentally slipping due to its anomalous effects.
Photo Result: Being praised and patted on the back by a female human dressed in purple clothing.
Note: SCP-1908 identified the woman as how he imagined 'Dr. Wondertainment' would look like.

Subject: SCP-1915
Photographed Activity: Typing into his office computer, visibly on the edge of bursting into tears from stress.
Photo Result: Watching TV while seated in a couch and resting his feet on the corpse of a male human who appears to be SCP-1915's employer in his current status quo.

Subject: SCP-19155
Photographed Activity: Alone, walking across a desert. Currently presumed to be approaching Site-43.
Photo Result: Laying in the middle of the desert, appears to be engaged in conversation with the sky. Significance unknown.

Subject: SCP-1935
Photographed Activity: Camera view includes the entirety of SCP-1935.
Photo Result: The photo does not depict SCP-1935, but instead depicts a teenage male, appearing to be 14 years old, approaching an unidentified woman who appears to be sixteen years old. Significance unknown.

Subject: SCP-1959
Photographed Activity: Standing motionless in orbit.
Photo Result: SCP-1959 is pictured as if free-falling from the Earth's atmosphere with a parachute on. It is visibly struggling against an unseen force trying to pull it up.

Subject: SCP-1972-A
Photographed Activity: Reading an outdated French magazine in her quarters.
Photo Result: Engaged in the same activity; depicted as a nude, non-anomalous blonde female with green eyes.

Subject: SCP-1972-B
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed by Dr. Taylor.
Photo Result: Floating next to what appears to be a smaller version of itself. Both entities are tending to a nude corpse which bears resemblance to the subject depicted in the photograph produced in the previous test.

Subject: SCP-1977-B
Photographed Activity: Resting on a table facing the camera.
Photo Result: An adult male looking through a telescope at the night sky. There is no light pollution present. Appearance is consistent with known information about █████ ██████.

Subject: SCP-1981-1
Photographed Activity: Applauding Ronald Reagan as he enters the view of the camera and takes his place.
Photo Result: SCP-1981-1 has taken Reagan's place on the stage and appears to be gesturing to the crowd as if delivering a speech. Reagan is standing behind SCP-1981-1, holding up [DATA EXPUNGED]. Reagan appears [DATA EXPUNGED].

Subject: SCP-2006
Photographed Activity: Standing in its containment cell.
Photo Result: Close-up of SCP-2006's face, "screaming" at the camera. SCP-2006 is in its Ro-Man form.

Subject: SCP-2014
Photographed Activity: Being handled by Researcher Marx.
Photo Result: Well-known professional skateboarder Tony Hawk performing a trick in the presence of an audience which cheers for him. SCP-2014's head can be seen peaking from Hawk's left pocket.

Subject: SCP-2020
Photographed Activity: Enthusiastically speaking to a Foundation janitor mopping the floor of its living quarters.
Photo Result: Giving an autograph to a young woman by signing a copy of a book titled "Very Cool and Interesting Science Fiction Story by Extremely Intriguing and Mysterious Alien Dude (Me)". Behind the woman are dozens of other individuals waiting in line to meet SCP-2020.

Subject: SCP-2030-1
Photographed Activity: Giving a closing speech to the live-studio audience. (Still frame from S38 E7)
Photo Result: A group of humans is gathered around a coffin filled with viscera and blood. No corpse is located in the casket. SCP-2030-1 is chatting and shaking the hand of one of the subjects. Every subject in the photo is covered in blood and appears to be laughing hysterically.

Subject: SCP-2053-1
Photographed Activity: Contained in its locker.
Photo Result: A smaller Rubik's cube lies next to SCP-2053-1, which is identical to itself except for the size.

Subject: SCP-2067
Photographed Activity: Inactive within its containment chamber, floating above the surface.
Photo Result: Hovering beside who appears to be Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran as he reads an excerpt from a copy of the Quran sitting in front of him.
Note: Seeing the results of this test, it is believed SCP-2067 possesses an anomalous awareness of the current leader of Iran's latest ruling dynasty.

Subject: SCP-2068
Photographed Activity: Sitting motionless in its containment vault.
Photo Result: Dozens of people sinking into a sea of burning tar, climbing over each other in a futile attempt to escape. The flames and the density of the crowd make specific individuals difficult to identify, but George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George H.W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan are clearly visible near the front of the crowd. Most of the other figures are wearing suits or U.S. military uniforms, but a few are dressed as Foundation researchers or Mobile Task Force agents.

Subject: SCP-2075
Photographed Activity: Sealed within its Containment Unit.
Photo Result: Unknown. Photo caught fire and was reduced to ashes before it could fully develop.
Note: Immediately after the photo was taken, SCP-2075 commented: "No. Too early to let you know that." and refused to elaborate further.

Subject: SCP-2085-A
Photographed Activity:
SCP-2085-A-1: Photographed amidst interview with Researcher ██████.
SCP-2085-A-2: Photographed amidst a conversation with an armed Foundation guard.
SCP-2085-A-3: Gently hitting its head against the wall in a state of self-loathing.
SCP-2085-A-4: Shouting profanities at the camera.
SCP-2085-A-5: Receiving dinner.
Photo Result:
SCP-2085-A-1: Holding up the severed head of US President Richard Nixon. Other SCP-2085-A individuals and SCP-2085-B is standing behind 2085-A-1, attending to the execution of numerous American soldiers and Foundation researchers.
SCP-2085-A-2: Executing Suthida (the incumbent Queen of Thailand) via beheading while SCP-2085-A-4 is seen restraining her. SCP-2085-A-2 appears to be uncannily 'cheerful'.
SCP-2085-A-3: Embracing SCP-2085-B.
SCP-2085-A-4: [DATA EXPUNGED].
SCP-2085-A-5: Receiving a large birthday cake.

Subject: SCP-2085-B
Photographed Activity: Resting in containment, incapacitated by his restraints.
Photo Result: A circular space pod being launched to the Sun from an unnamed space station. SCP-2085-B is presumed to be inside it. SCP-2085-A are observing the launch, some are waving, some are crying, some are engaged in both activities.

Subject: SCP-2090
Photographed Activity: Being escorted to their vehicle by their personal guards along with their co-players in the aftermath of a game.
Photo Result: Kissing his then-wife Amy Duncan in front of the entrance of the couple's house. SCP-2090's children are seen playing tag in the background.
Note: That wasn't too bad. - Agent Navarro

Subject: SCP-2090-N
Photographed Activity: Exiting the building following their announcement of retirement.
Photo Result: Levitating in a darkened, featureless room; their eyes having rolled up to the back of their sockets.
Note: Well, now I'm confused. - Agent Navarro This might indicate we need to revoke SCP-2090's reclassification. All relevant agents are to await further executive orders. - O5-10

Subject: SCP-2094
Photographed Activity: Staring blankly at the ceiling in his living quarters.
Photo Result: Opening his arms on a circus podium in front of an audience of visitors. A bearded woman, a reptilian humanoid and a small child dressed in a bee costume accompany SCP-2094 on the stage.

Subject: SCP-2113-01
Photographed Activity: Floating in its containment chamber above SCP-2113.
Photo Result: Attempting to eat an unidentified plesiosaur in an open ocean. SCP-2113-01 is fully organic.

Subject: SCP-2118
Photographed Activity: Reading a children's coloring book which was provided per request.
Photo Result: SCP-2118 is seen being petted on the head by a woman whose face is not visible. In the photograph, even though SCP-2118 seems to be lacking a mouth, the subject is visibly excited and appears to be "smiling".

Subject: SCP-2131
Photographed Activity: Performing a prayer ritual of its own design.
Photo Result: Delivering a speech to a mass of soldiers wearing 14th century armors typically worn by knights. The corpse of who appears to be Martin Luther can be seen impaled by one of the soldier's swords, lifted upwards and being stoned.

Subject: SCP-2133-1
Photographed Activity: Attending to the harvesting of infant SCP-2133-1.
Photo Result: Lined up in a queue with other instances, attending church.

Subject: SCP-2133-2
Photographed Activity: Keeping guard.
Photo Result: Engaged in the same activity. SCP-2133-2 has undergone mild physiological changes. It now closely resembles a human infected with SCP-610.

Subject: SCP-2148
Photographed Activity: Having lunch in its chamber in Site-██.
Photo Result: ███ ████████ █████ ███ █████. ███████ ████████████ ██ ███ █████ ███████ █████████ ████-█████████ ███████.

Subject: SCP-2165
Photographed Activity: Irrelevant.
Photo Result: Forgiven.

Subject: SCP-2245-1
Photographed Activity: Beginning its digestion process during its standard feeding time.
Photo Result: Beginning its digestion process while being surrounded by various sleeping humans.

Subject: SCP-2254
Photographed Activity: Hiding behind a large tree.
Photo Result: Engaging in [REDACTED] with an unidentified human. Of note is that SCP-2254 appears virtually unchanged, with the exception that its ████████ are not malformed.

Subject: SCP-2258
Photographed Activity: Attempting to breach, as always.
Photo Result: Floating across a sky blue coloured void.

Subject: SCP-2273
Photographed Activity: Sitting on his bunk, reading a novel shortly after his allotted social time.
Photo Result: Two unidentified men of European ethnicity performing farm work as three women watch. The four oldest persons have a strong familial resemblance. The oldest man and oldest woman appear to be similar in age, as do the younger man and younger woman. The youngest woman appears to be SCP-191 as she would appear without her anomalous augmentations.

Subject: SCP-2284
Photographed Activity: Conversing with a Class D personnel.
Photo Result: Conversing with an individual identical to itself who is wearing a blindfold. This individual is presumed to be has been identified as SCP-2148 through subsequent interviews with SCP-2284.
Note: SCP-2284 made a request to keep the developed photograph. Request denied approved by Dr. Everett Mann.

Subject: SCP-2287
Photographed Activity: Reading a copy of Atlas Shrugged in Braille.
Photo Result: Unchanged except SCP-2287's mask is removed in the picture.

Subject: SCP-2295
Photographed Activity: Handing a cough syrup to a patient suffering from a mild flu.
Photo Result: The patient is being treated by an actual medical authority (identified by a badge reading "Actual Medical Authority") in a hospital bed. SCP-2295 itself is not included in the scene.

Subject: SCP-2316
Photographed Activity: No significant activity. You do not recognize the bodies in the water.
Photo Result: Several adolescent humans are seated around SCP-2316, observing the water and chatting. There are no bodies in the water.

Subject: SCP-2317-█ through -█
Photographed Activity: Personnel executing Procedure 220-Calabasas.
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Note: !!@#$He is almost free, his time is soon.1!!1!1!111!!@#$

Subject: SCP-2337
Photographed Activity: Eating a plate of gummy worms in the center of its containment enclosure.
Photo Result: Inconclusive. Dr. Naismith, who supervised the test, later remarked the presence of a human face resembling that of Welsh musician Tom Jones.
Note: Before it fully developed, the photo was seized by SCP-2337, who tore it into pieces which it then ate. When prompted to explain, SCP-2337 replied: "Apolojones of mine, friendola. Profound embarrassassins, cack! No what-newfangles of pussycats to be am thisward, no joséways."

Subject: SCP-2343
Photographed Activity: Tuning his guitar.
Photo Result: No change. I wasn't expectin' you mouth breedin' assholes to understand. Y'all better off leavin' me alone.
Subject: SCP-2353
Photographed Activity: Pictured amidst a rant discussion on the topic of Crocs and their internationally legal status with Researcher Huxtable.
Photo Result: Bludgeoning Researcher Huxtable with an axe's rear end. Huxtable is wearing a swimming suit and a pair of Croc clogs.

Subject: SCP-2396
Photographed Activity: Consuming her daily dose of liquid sucralose.
Photo Result: Consuming a bag of M&Ms.

Subject: SCP-2416-21
Photographed Activity: Being apprehended before it can jump off from Site-59's roof, having covered itself with pigeon feathers.
Photo Result: Flying through the sky as several Foundation personnel observe in awe from Site-59's rooftop.

Subject: SCP-2420 and SCP-2420-1
Photographed Activity: SCP-2420 is petting SCP-2420-1 on the head. SCP-2420-1 is looking at SCP-2420 with its tongue outside.
Photo Result: SCP-2420 is facing the camera and smiling while scratching SCP-2420-1's belly, which has now turned to lay on its back.

Subject: SCP-2428-1
Photographed Activity: One D-Class subject under the effects of SCP-2428 was instructed to photograph SCP-2428-1 using SCP-978. What activity SCP-2428-1 was engaged in at this time is unknown.
Photo Result: The developed photo was blank. The Subject reported that SCP-2428's effects ceased immediately after they took the picture. SCP-2428-1 revealed in subsequent interviews that it retained no memory of this event.

Subject: SCP-2430
Photographed Activity: Facing the camera.
Photo Result: Photo of the late Adolf Hitler with his dog Blondi and wife Eva Braun in front of Hitler's childhood home in Braunau am Inn, Austria. An aged version of Hitler's mother, Klara, is standing behind the open door and greeting the three, appearing somewhere in her late sixties.

Subject: ●●|●●●●●|●●|●
Photographed Activity: Standing still.
Photo Result: A blank photograph with ●●|●●●●●|●●|●'s designation written on it.
Note: Shortly after it was developed, ●●|●●●●●|●●|● stole the photo before disappearing.

Subject: SCP-2547-1
Photographed Activity: Regurgitating water in exchange for an offering of peyote.
Photo Result: Reclining on a pile of furs and addressing a collective audience of nine naked humans, one of whom has been identified as Agent Miller.

Subject: Allison Eckhart
Photographed Activity: Allison Eckhart is engaged in Allison Eckhart, a standard Allison Eckhart activity.
Photo Result: Allison Eckhart is celebrating Allison Eckhart with her Allison Eckharts and other Allison Eckharts surrounding her. Allison Eckhart is visibly Allison Eckhart.

Subject: SCP-2598
Photographed Activity: Circling the lighting implement within its containment cell.
Photo Result: Subject is standing in front of a miniature house with another, smaller moth. Both subjects appear to be wearing small helmets.

Subject: SCP-2599
Photographed Activity: Attempting to solve a 100-piece jigsaw puzzle.
Photo Result: SCP-2599 is being praised by a researcher. The photo did not fully develop.

Subject: SCP-2662
Photographed Activity: Having breakfast in its living quarters.
Photo Result: Clutching at a large man-sized pillow under the shower, knees pulled back to its chest.
Note: Request to provide therapy for SCP-2662 is currently pending approval.

Subject: SCP-2677-1
Photographed Activity: Sitting inert in Site-2677.
Photo Result: A still shot of the ██████████ Desert in which SCP-2677-1 is located. Neither SCP-2677-1 nor Site-2677 is visible.

Subject: SCP-2682
Photographed Activity: Sitting in containment.
Photo Result: The photo appears "warped" and SCP-2682's details are indistinct.
Note: SCP-2682 complained of a severe "headache" after being photographed by SCP-978. SCP-2682's manners became relatively more hostile towards Foundation personnel, and numerous containment staff claim to be incapable of perceiving berry fruits. Update: Following SCP-2682's neutralization, this effect seems to have disappeared. Quarantined staff were removed from containment, and returned to duty.

Subject: SCP-2699-1 through 4
Photographed Activity:
SCP-2699-1: Eating berries during feeding time.
SCP-2699-2: Standing in its containment cell.
SCP-2699-3: Using its trunk to eat leaves.
SCP-2699-4: Eating pork during its feeding time.
Photo Result:
SCP-2699-1: Same as before, except its front paws resemble that of a standard striped skunk.
SCP-2699-2: Moving its arms and legs in directions normal for a human being.
SCP-2699-3: Same as before, except its skin resembles that of a standard African elephant.
SCP-2699-4: Consuming the carcass of a deceased pig.

Subject: SCP-2703-1
Photographed Activity: Talking with D-9845 (Female, 29) during testing.
Photo Result: Both subjects are located below a large metallic arch while wearing white tunics, embracing each other. Other entities similar to SCP-2703-1 are visible in the background, staring at the subjects.

Subject: SCP-2735-4
Photographed Activity: Attempting to remove its shock collar.
Photo Result: SCP-2735-4 is motionless in the center of its containment chamber with its shock collar removed. There are several large wounds on its upper body. SCP-2735-1, SCP-2735-2, SCP-2735-3 and several Foundation personnel known to have studied SCP-2735 are also in its containment chamber. The other SCP-2735 instances display similar wounds to SCP-2735-4. The Foundation personnel appear to be drowning.

Subject: SCP-2735-1 and SCP-2735-3
Photographed Activity: Motionless in the center of their containment chamber.
Photo Result: SCP-2735's containment chamber is replaced with a large unidentified body of water. Multiple unidentified SCP-2735 instances are within frame, along with SCP-2735-1, SCP-2735-2, SCP-2735-3 and SCP-2735-4. SCP-2735-1 is constructing a device out of an unknown substance. SCP-2735-2 is emitting bioluminescence near a large group of SCP-2735. SCP-2735-3 and SCP-2735-4 are several meters away from the other SCP-2735 instances, and appear to be communicating with each other.

Subject: SCP-2747
Photographed Activity: [DATA LOST]
Photo Result: [DATA LOST]

Subject: SCP-2776
Photographed Activity: Roaming its containment chamber in its default mode.
Photo Result: Kneeling in front of a humanoid automaton bearing the likeness of George Washington's late wife Martha Washington. This automaton lacks a skin layer unlike SCP-2776 itself and [DATA EXPUNGED] is present in high quantities in the automaton's composition.

Subject: SCP-2800
Photographed Activity: Resting under the sun lamp of its containment chamber.
Photo Result: The cover of a non-existent comic magazine featuring the 'Cactus League', a fictional team of superheroes comprising SCP-2800 and several other cacti-based anomalous humanoids dressed in flamboyant outfits.

Subject: SCP-2805
Photographed Activity: Contained in its cryonic holding unit.
Photo Result: Photo of the late Walter Elias Disney in front of the entrance to the St. Joseph Hospital. Disney is sitting in a wheelchair which is being pushed by his elder daughter Diane Miller, both visibly happy and smirking at each other. Of note is that in the picture, Disney is depicted somewhere in his late seventies or early eighties even though the real Walt Disney was pronounced dead at sixty-five years old.

Subject: SCP-2820
Photographed Activity: Observing [DATA EXPUNGED].
Photo Result: SCP-2820 has disappeared and a [DATA EXPUNGED] is included at the center of the photograph, surrounded by the corpses of numerous reality-bender humanoids who were all identified as previous victims of SCP-2820.

Subject: SCP-2845
Photographed Activity: Standing still during the execution of Procedure-410-Cassini.
Photo Result: Standing still during execution of an unknown ritualistic practice. Walls of SCP-2845's containment facility are gone, and the sky is [DATA EXPUNGED]. The number of SCP-2845-1 instances has increased from 216 to over [DATA EXPUNGED].

Subject: SCP-2852
Photographed Activity: Partaking in a Black Level event in Austin, Texas, the USA.
Photo Result: Every participant other than SCP-2852 has either killed themselves or attempting the murder of a family member using whatever tools available at the scene. SCP-2852 has taken the departed's place in the coffin and is resting with an expression of emotional satisfaction, covered with deceased cicadas.

Subject: SCP-2855
Photographed Activity: Going over the conditions of its purchase by [REDACTED] with [REDACTED], the previous owner of SCP-2855.
Photo Result: SCP-2855 and [REDACTED] have swapped places in the photograph with no other changes applied. Meaning of this is currently not known.

Subject: SCP-2883
Photographed Activity: Moving around its containment cell.
Photo Result: Standing on a pedestal in what appears to be a museum exhibit. A woman with an obscured face is resetting her hand on its head.

Subject: SCP-2918
Photographed Activity: Stored in its hangar
Photo Result: The photograph shows SCP-2918 and Captain Derek Kato surrounded by several smiling children of seeming Middle Eastern descent. Captain Kato is embracing SCP-2918, an expression of relief on his face.

Subject: SCP-2952
Photographed Activity: Being petted behind the ears by Researcher Yew.
Photo Result: SCP-2952 has shifted onto its back. Agent Davies is now scratching its underbelly.

Subject: SCP-2979. Photographer was amnesticized upon the test's conclusion.
Photographed Activity: SCP-2979-1 sitting in its containment locker.
Photo Result: Two photographs developed. One showed an empty containment locker, while the other consisted only of a block of text:
To Whom It May Concern,
Thanks for keeping this whole thing less of a clusterfuck than it could have been. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.
Your imaginary friend,
Mr. "Redacted"

Subject: SCP-2984
Photographed Activity: Fully submerged in water, observing the camera.
Photo Result: Now on dry land, lacking the fire that normally consumes its body, attempting to crack a coconut by hitting it on the ground.

Subject: SCP-2999-A
Photographed Activity: Resting on the desk of its cell.
Photo Result: A lamb frolicking on an apparently endless forested landmass. The lamb's lips are covered in blood.

Subject: SCP-2999-B
Photographed Activity: Making eye contact with the surveillance equipment in an attempt to communicate.
Photo Result: The late Dr. Stuart Hayward smashing the remains of a destroyed laptop with a baseball bat. The subtext of the photo reads "Where the fuck is my Sarah?!".

Subject: SCP-3000
Photographed Activity: Testing denied by order of Director Aktus.
Photo Result: Testing denied by order of Director Aktus.

Subject: SCP-3003-3
Photographed Activity: As one instance of SCP-3003-3 visited earth for diplomatic negotiations, a photograph was taken by an agent hiding behind a bush.
Photo Result: On the photograph, the instance appears to be bound to multiple chains that show great similarities to those of SCP-3003. A head of SCP-3003-1 seems to bite into the human's head, with the victim's face showing expressions of fear.
Note: Following this test, it has been theorized that the victims of SCP-3003-1 are still self-aware, but are unable to control their actions.

Subject: SCP-3008-2
Photographed Activity: Standing in place during SCP-3008's opening hours. Photo taken from outside of SCP-3008.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: SCP-3017
Photographed Activity: Being interrogated by Dr. Kiran.
Photo Result: Comforting SCP-3017-1-07 in the couple's house in [REDACTED].
Note: Results of this test are to be considered proof of SCP-3017's strong desire to escape from Foundation custody. Security measures increased. I know everyone who was involved in this was affected by SCP-3017-A while it lasted, but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Even if he were a heartless criminal, this just shows that what he wanted was to have his girlfriend back just like anyone ever would have wanted. God damn it. - Researcher Rylan

Subject: SCP-3042, SCP-3042-1 (photographed in tandem by anomalous necessity)
Photographed Activity: SCP-3042 being held by, and licking the chin of SCP-3042-1
Photo Result: Both subjects are unconscious and in close proximity to a conspicuously expensive bed
Notes: I have no idea what this picture is telling us, but if it gets that beast to calm down it’s worth looking into -Dr. Gellman

Subject: SCP-3090
Photographed Activity: Standing still in the testing chamber during a cross test that involves itself and SCP-687.
Photo Result: Using a computer to access an IRC chatroom site. SCP-3090 is depicted as a non-anomalous human female. The dialogue on the computer's screen indicates SCP-3090 is communicating with a person she identifies as its 'mother'.

Subject: SCP-3166
Photographed Activity: Chasing a civilian with a baseball bat, shortly before being restrained by Foundation agents.
Photo Result: Seated in chair and feeding on the open carcass of Garfield creator Jim Davis stuffed with lasagna.

Subject: SCP-3171-213
Photographed Activity: Interacting with Dr. Wang during the periodic harvest of its secretions.
Photo Result: Being held by Doctor Wang. Wang is attempting to aggressively open the appendages located on SCP-3171-213's base and [DATA EXPUNGED].
Note: Accept my reassignment request already! Please! - Dr. Wang

Subject: SCP-3199
Photographed Activity: Producing offspring.
Photo Result: Feeding an infant instance.

Subject: SCP-3201-31
Photographed Activity: Interacting in an item exchange with Researcher ██████.
Photo Result: Researcher ██████ is carrying a heavy chest filled with valuable currency items. Although SCP-3201-31 cannot be seen, the sky shows it is nighttime, and hundreds of bright orbs are flying through it. These orbs do not resemble stars as they are disproportionately large in size and smoothly shaped.

Subject: A single specimen of SCP-3209
Photographed Activity: Resting on an artificial plant.
Photo Result: A heavily distorted photo of what appears to be a teenager playing a “Mortal Kombat” arcade cabinet, distortion is consistent with overexposure and “melting.”
Note: Specimen had recently fed on a D-Class, who informed researchers their interest was video games before exposure. A test conducted 48 hours after the specimen had fed revealed no changes from the photographed activity.

Subject: SCP-3213
Photographed Activity: Being violently assaulted by an adult seal due to researcher misconduct during an experiment. The seal is also unintentionally included in the shot.
Photo Result: SCP-3213 is running across the seaside accompanied by a human female of approximately his age, and a seal with human legs and arms wearing boxing gloves is chasing them from behind, apparently enraged.

Subject: SCP-3300-1
Photographed Activity: Reading a book inside their home within SCP-3300.
Photo Result: The weather has changed and the window behind the subject shows that it is now raining. No other changes.

Subject: SCP-3310
Photographed Activity: Floating within Crater Lake, undisturbed.
Photo Result: Scene has completely changed. A large hemlock tree now dominates the majority of the photograph, located on the shore of Wizard Island. Two unidentified humanoids are visible at the base of the tree, with one being depicted in the act of ripping out and consuming the heart of the other.
Notes: It is unclear which mythological figure is represented by each figure.

Subject: SCP-3388
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment chamber.
Photo Result: A gargantuan humanoid entity with cephalopodian features sitting atop the ruins of a building and inspecting a small object which it is holding in its left hand. Closer inspection reveals the object to be a potted saguaro cactus.

Subject: SCP-3413-A
Photographed Activity: Presenting for an SCP-3413 video.
Photo Result: Video thumbnail has changed, showing SCP-3413-A in casual clothes and an unidentified woman and child in front of the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Video title reads "FIRST TIME BRINGING SHAUN TO DISNEY WORLD!!!"

Subject: SCP-3428
Photographed Activity: Sitting inert, partially submerged in a vat of dirt.
Photo Result: Sitting inert, partially submerged in a vat of soda. The █████Co logo is visible on the vat's insides.

Subject: SCP-3537-89
Photographed Activity: Constructing a sand castle.
Photo Result: Staring at the sky and lying on the sand of an unknown beach. Of note is that SCP-3537-89 is pictured in the nude.

Subject: SCP-3537-433
Photographed Activity: Staring at the camera.
Photo Result: Unchanged except SCP-3537's unusual purple body coloration has disappeared although the zippers affixed to its body have not.

Subject: SCP-3637-1
Photographed Activity: Digging into the ground with its forelegs.
Photo Result: A fully organic Maiasaura watching its offspring hatch from their eggs.

Subject: SCP-3671
Photographed Activity: Stored within its locker.
Photo Result: Stored within its locker with Dr. Frank Wright's severed head located inside it, contained within a plastic bag. SCP-3671's packaging reads "You reaped what you saw mothafucka!"[sic].

Subject: SCP-3721-1
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment cell in the HLRS.
Photo Result: Entire scene has changed. A woman resembling the late Dr. Zellweger is teaching what appears to be an advanced neuroscience lesson to a room of students, all of whom are blond-haired.
Notes: Test conducted on 30/05/1950.

Subject: SCP-3721-1
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its containment cell in the HLRS.
Photo Result: Sitting in a ruined containment cell.
Notes: Test conducted on 30/05/2000.

Subject: SCP-3740
Photographed Activity: Being fed a pile of grapes by one of his many "servants".
Photo Result: Watching in awe as Dr. Barret and Researcher Quinn engage in a saber battle in SCP-3740's containment quarters. SCP-3740 is seated in a throne next to a naked female human identified as Dr. Leads.

Subject: SCP-3812
Photographed Activity: [DATA EXPUNGED].
Photo Result: All developed photos were blank. Testing was aborted after the photographer became distressed and demanded to be given access to SCP-978's file to fix a "factual irregularity". The photographer was administered a Class A amnestic.
Note: Testing with SCP-978 and SCP-3812 is forbidden without O5 approval.

Subject: SCP-3836
Photographed Activity: Modifying a Pontiac Aztek's engine system.
Photo Result: Resulting photo is a heavily blurred image of an unknown vehicle against an indistinct background.

Subject: SCP-3867
Photographed Activity: Displaying a page dedicated to Technician Empira's dog.
Photo Result: No change.
Notes: Not surprised, given I'm only really viewing what the server spits out.

Subject: SCP-3883
Photographed Activity: Sitting in its locker.
Photo Result: A tall humanoid entity displaying cephalopodian features standing in front of a kneeling human subject, who is apparently begging for their life.

Subject: SCP-3889
Photographed Activity: Being held at gunpoint by several Foundation agents to be taken under custody. Due to SCP-3889's anomalous properties, this attempt failed.
Photo Result: In the middle of undergoing a 3889-TEHOM event. The entity captured by SCP-3889 in the picture is heavily reminiscent of SCP-3897.

Subject: SCP-3930
Photographed Activity: Contained within its secure perimeter.
Photo Result: Photo did not develop. After six (6) attempts, testing was aborted.

Subject: SCP-3999
Photographed Activity: Contained within its cell demonstrating his unending power over Researcher James Talloran asserting true unparalleled godhood working at Burger King eating a Whopper attaining true omnipresence
Photo Result: tormenting Researcher Talloran becoming a McDonalds cheeseburger eating an apple filled with rice doing jumping jacks A human male can be seen at a desk. He appears to be writing. A happy expression rests on his face.

Subject: An inhabitant of the unusual and dangerous forest that cannot be referred to by name
Photographed Activity: Tending over a small farm of tulips.
Photo Result: No change except the native fellow who has not yet taken notice of the photographer is depicted as carrying the photographer's name. Anyone who viewed the photo was incapable of memorizing the aforementioned inhabitant with any name other than that of the researcher who took the photograph. The researcher responsible for taking the photograph therefore became affected by the anomalous property of the forested location where titles are forbidden and was considered irretrievable.
Note: SCP-978 is forbidden entry to the location filled with an indeterminate number of native entities and further testing is not permitted.

Subject: SCP-4043-B
Photographed Activity: Destroying several houses in Costa Rica surrounded by multiple felines once living in there.
Photo Result: Happily sitting in a vast tundra similar to Siberia surrounded by feral cats.

Subject: SCP-4051
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed by Dr. Yesenia.
Photo Result: Running into the open arms of his father (who had left when SCP-4051 was twelve) as his mother watches the two reconcile.
Note: SCP-4051 is to be denied access to this photograph with fear of triggering psychological injury and/or depression.

Subject: SCP-4225
Photographed Activity: Sleeping in its terrarium.
Photo Result: SCP-4225 sleeping in its terrarium, intertwined with another sleeping snake of similar size and appearance. The second snake, instead of being silver and scarlet, is violet and vermillion. A line of black text runs along its back, presumably reading "Vivian the Violett Viper, by Dr. Wondertainment," although much of it is obscured by SCP-4225's body or the camera angle. SCP-4225 confirmed the second snake's identity and requested permission to keep the photograph, which was granted.

Subject: SCP-4233
Photographed Activity: Marching towards the sea.
Photo Result: Inconclusive. Research ongoing. SCP-4233 is engaged in an apparent quarrel with a male humanoid.
Notes: The photo had suffered serious water damage, and the location of the picture appears to be under the ocean as well. This isn't typical for SCP-978-produced photos. - Dr. ██████

Ummmm…. I think we can all tell who the other guy in the photo is in this case. - Researcher ████████████

Subject: SCP-4252
Photographed Activity: Standing in 4252-A2 through -A4’s chamber, ordering the cameraman to “avert their gaze.”
Photo Result: SCP-4252 is sitting on a throne surrounded by dozens of entities similar to itself bowing, its right arm appears as it was prior to Incident-01.
Note: A painting of three entities is seen on the only wall visible, one of the entities presumably similar in appearance to SCP-4252 has had their face crudely scratched out.

Subject: SCP-4335
Photographed Activity: Contained in its main chamber at Site-M1.
Photo Result: The photo is of a structure which resembles SCP-4335's containment chamber, however, the structure is depicted as having been constructed in real life instead of a digital medium. SCP-4335 is not included in the shot.

Subject: SCP-4338/Rowell
Photographed Activity: Seated in their usual slumped position.
Photo Result: Rowell/4338 is consuming a bag of chips in their seat. The rocky growths on their skin have lessened, now covering a little more than 5% of their body.

Subject: An instance of SCP-4344-1.6
Photographed Activity: Laying dormant in its suspended animation pod.
Photo Result: It, as well as various other SCP-4344-1 instances, looking out a bridge window while cheering, as SCP-4344's weapon systems destroy what appears to be an asteroid in the distance.

Subject: An entrance into SCP-4370, a few miles off of Interstate-45.
Photographed Activity: An abandoned lumber mill, sitting inert. The main entrance is closed.
Photo Result: The interior of the mill is on fire, and small bones lay scattered around the exterior. The main entrance is open.

Subject: Dr. Michaels
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed.
Photo Result: Perfectly fine.

Subject: SCP-4444
Photographed Activity: Giving a speech as part of his election campaign.
Photo Result: Being inaugurated as the President of the United States. SCP-4444's opponent in the presidential election, George Bush/Elias Shaw, is applauding SCP-4444 in the background with a frown on his face.

Subject: SCP-4494
Photographed Activity: Striking a pose for the camera.
Photo Result: Slouching on a couch in a room which is in an extreme state of mess while playing video games on a console.

Subject: SCP-4578
Photographed Activity: Engaged in Islamic prayer.
Photo Result: Strangling an individual wearing military grade equipment all bearing the "Three Moons" insignia as SCP-4578-2 lies disassembled and inactive in the background.

Subject: SCP-4645
Photographed Activity: In its containment cell. Photo was taken shortly after Incident 4645-1.
Photo Result: Photo is of an Apple MacBook Air, lying in a destroyed city. The dead body of Researcher Jaeger can be seen behind it.

Subject: SCP-4666
Photographed Activity: Observed positioned amidst desiccated trees, maintaining a watchful gaze upon a residence from a considerable distance.
Photo Result: SCP-4666 is depicted seated on a sofa chair adjacent to a fireplace, adorned in a soiled Santa Claus attire. It is surrounded by presents saturated in blood, containing toys housing human appendages within inadequately wrapped packaging. SCP-4666 maintains a disquieting grin while making direct eye contact with the camera.
Note: We've spotted SCP-4666, I repeat, we've spotted SCP-4666, seems like it's already on the hunt, send containment task force to coordinates [REDACTED] asap.~ Agent ████████

Subject: SCP-4670
Photographed Activity: Resting her head on her shoulder, shortly after getting handcuffed and brought under custody.
Photo Result: Patting a pig on its head and feeding it hay, now free of her handcuffs.

Subject: SCP-4715
Photographed Activity: Consuming meat during Procedure 4715-Waning Moon.
Photo Result: Photo shows SCP-4715 to be the size of a large building. SCP-4715 is roaring toward the sky in front of a city consumed by flames, with the bodies of multiple Humans, SCP-1000 instances, and victims of the Demon piled up around its feet.

Subject: SCP-4768
Photographed Activity: Engaged in a duel with Foundation Agent Besmer.
Photo Result: Raising a glass of beer in a bar, accompanied by numerous individuals dressed in stereotypical cowboy outfits.

Subject: SCP-4820
Photographed Activity: Sharing a meal of its own sauteed and seasoned flesh with SCP-082.
Photo Result: The same, but a greater selection of sauces and spices is present on the countertop behind it.

Subject: SCP-4840-B
Photographed Activity: Lying unmoving in the ruins of the Temple of Sunset.
Photo Result: Standing in the middle of a burning city, surrounded by mutilated corpses. Various members of an unidentified army can be seen in the background, following it.

Subject: SCP-4960
Photographed Activity: Resting in containment.
Photo Result: [DATA EXPUNGED - EXPLICIT CONTENT]
Note: The produced photograph was nothing short of a scene from a Pasolini film. Let's try not repeat this the ever fuck again. - Dr. Clef

Subject: SCP-4966
Photographed Activity: Playing with a plastic toy.
Photo Result: Dr. Bannock is stroking SCP-4966 as it consumes a chocolate-chip cookie.

Subject: SCP-4975
Photographed Activity: Facing the wall of its chamber.
Photo Result: Photo of the daytime sky, a humanoid figure can be seen flying in front of the Sun. The figure is carrying an adult man in its beak. The man lacks an arm and appears to be giving a visible struggle to be freed.

Subject: SCP-4999
Photographed Activity: Standing next to a supine Stage IV cancer patient at ████████ Hospital, smoking a cigarette.
Photo Result: The same photo, except SCP-4999 is absent and the patient is standing and next to a man instead.

Subject: SCP-5031
Photographed Activity: Adding seasoning to a meal it is preparing to be served in the cafeteria of Bio Site 59.
Photo Result: Playing the piano in the Sydney Opera House behind a cast performing the Phantom of the Opera as the audience applauds. The "cast" consists of individuals resembling existing Foundation personnel, although facial features are slightly indistinct. SCP-5031 is displayed as a vague and dark shade of itself with almost no external details visible.
Note: Following this test, SCP-5031 was granted a copy of the script of the Phantom of the Opera by Researcher Huxtable. Although it is not capable of deciphering written texts as of yet, 5031 reacted with gratitude and delight at this reward regardless.

Subject: SCP-5056-A
Photographed Activity: Manifesting on a very small pool of spilled water.
Photo Result: SCP-5056-A appears in the form of a corporeal entity in the picture; sitting in a chair, resting its head on its left fist, elbow pressing against a table and smirking at the camera.

Subject: SCP-5056-B
Photographed Activity: Watching the sunset with Chief Torosyan, who is also visible in the shot.
Photo Result: A humanoid entity which bears likeness to SCP-5056-A is accompanying Torosyan and SCP-5056-B. The photo is otherwise unchanged.

Subject: SCP-5076-A-299
Photographed Activity: Politely smiling for the camera.
Photo Result: Sitting beside SCP-5076-402 in front of the unidentified construction at the center of Cressona, observing a meteor shower. SCP-5076-299's right hand is on SCP-5076-402's right shoulder. Upon closer inspection, a humanoid figure can be noticed in the background, apparently restrained in a fetal position.

Subject: SCP-5076-A-402
Photographed Activity: Looking at a computer screen, sitting behind its desk and making eye contact with the camera, having just realized it is being photographed.
Photo Result: Embracing a pair of adult SCP-5076-A instances as SCP-5076-A-402 observes the scene from afar. Doctor Dune is standing beside SCP-5076-A-402, having crossed his arms and rolling his eyes. A large number of SCP-5076-A instances occupy the background, all appear to be embracing each other.

Subject: SCP-5094
Photographed Activity: Instructing a lesson to D-54031 on the history of Māori culture.
Photo Result: No change. Upon closer inspection, D-54031 has a star-shaped sticker reading "Super Duper!" affixed to his chest. There is a package of █████ brand peanut butter crackers next to the terminal hosting SCP-5094, opened and half-eaten.

Subject: SCP-5595
Photographed Activity: Conversing with Dir. Lague.
Photo Result: Standing behind a desk, with a nameplate atop it labeled "Site-Director Geoffrey Q. Harrison".

Subject: SCP-5771
Photographed Activity: Conversing with Dr. Zaretsky.
Photo Result: Sitting in a heavily forested area with Dr. Zaretsky, who is not wearing a protective suit. Various mushrooms can be seen growing on trees in the background.

Subject: An instance of SCP-5867
Photographed Activity: Exchanging a small branch from a recently-terminated instance with a nearby juvenile instance
Photo Result: An unidentified humanoid of indeterminable size wearing a red flannel shirt and blue jeans is stepping over a snow-capped mountain. Several hundred uprooted trees are present under its left arm, and a large metal axe is held in its right hand. A hoof, left leg, and the lower body of an unknown ungulate much larger than the humanoid is on the right side of the image.

Subject: SCP-5925
Photographed Activity: Politely waving at the camera.
Photo Result: The floor is entirely covered with a thick layer of snow, burying SCP-5925's body below the knees. SCP-5925 is more muscular, possesses a pair of antlers, and its nose glows with a bright shade of red.

Subject: SCP-5952
Photographed Activity: Lying motionless on the floor of its containment cell.
Photo Result: Several members of WWSCSFTT faculty stand, sit, or lie around its containment cell. SCP-5952 itself is nowhere to be seen.

Subject: SCP-6000-A
Photographed Activity: Being interviewed by Director Tilda Moose.
Photo Result: An Asian female of indeterminate age embracing Dir. Moose at what appears to be the centermost location of Nx-001. Dir. Moose is depicted as younger and with bright blue colored eyes.

Subject: SCP-6002
Photographed Activity: No activity, as usual. SCP-6002-B is visible on SCP-6002's surface.
Photo Result: SCP-6002 is surrounded by hundreds of Native American men, women and children which include several figures of religious authority. Some of the children are playing with their pets, identified as animals belonging to the [REDACTED] family, a species that was exterminated as a result of Foundation efforts to halt SCP-6002-B spread.

Subject: SCP-6051
Photographed Activity: Resting in its natural environment.
Photo Result: Two photos produced.
First Photo Result: A large wooden cabin, well furnished with a lit fire place. Seated in an arm chair is SCP-6051, prior to the manifestation of it anomalous properties, reading a copy of 'Crime and Punishment'. 'Silent Night' entity can be seen outside.
Second Photo Result: 'Silent Night' entity is seen observing the Battle of Stalingrad with pre-manifestation SCP-6051 sitting by its side.
Note: This marks one of the few times SCP-978 produced two photos from one usage, likely due to SCP-6051's origin.

Subject: SCP-6080
Photographed Activity: Lying upon the rug of its containment chamber, D-9226's hand can be seen extracting a VHS tape of Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue from the top of SCP-6080.
Photo Result: The photo is heavily obscured through several different overlaying frames taken from various children's cartoons, including some that have yet to have a known origin. An illustrated humanoid figure can be seen reaching out into the foreground, implicitly gasping for breath.
Notes: It couldn't have been more obvious, and yet I still didn't ask if anything was bothering them. Would anything I have said helped? It's hard to stop thinking about it. - Researcher Rowan Raster

Subject: SCP-6109-13 (crucified instance)
Photographed Activity: Deceased, laid on a table in the Site-19 morgue.
Photo Result: Picture was entirely identical to SCP-1831. When developed, the photograph had "Did it feel better with her? Was she realer than I was? Is she still? —Leah" written on it in marker on its back side.
Note: SCP-6109-13 was relinquished to Vatican containment following Incident 6109-800. Since the cessation of its anomalous properties, SCP-6109-13 was cremated.

Subject: SCP-6109-02 (drowned instance)
Photographed Activity: Deceased, laid on a table in the Site-19 morgue.
Photo Result: SCP-6109-02 is seen healthy and alive, cradled in an unidentified woman's lap. The picture is notably obscured by what appears to be sand particles. 3 silhouettes are seen to the left of the photograph, but they are incomprehensible due to the aforementioned sand.
Note: What appears to be a small cross is present in the background of the photograph. Investigation is ongoing; researchers have noted the possibility of pareidolia effecting their judgement. Since the cessation of its anomalous properties, SCP-6109-02 was cremated.

Subject: SCP-6118
Photographed Activity: Looking at the camera, having been restrained in its bed.
Photo Result: SCP-6118's restraints are not in sight, and the subject is resting in its bed in a fetal position, facing the wall.

Subject: SCP-6199
Photographed Activity: Reclined upon a makeshift cardboard throne within its containment chamber.
Photo Result: SCP-6199 is depicted in a regal posture seated upon a throne crafted from gold. It is adorned with a rectangular crown embellished with jewels and is observed holding a golden scepter, featuring a prominent ruby atop its apex. The scene portrays the presence of multiple calculators, each outfitted in metallic armaments, positioned around its throne. Additionally, unidentified Foundation personnel are seen in an act of reverence towards SCP-6199. Its display screen bears an emoticon depicting a smirking expression >:)

Subject: SCP-6336
Photographed Activity: Making eye contact with the camera, visibly sweating.
Photo Result: No change. It appears that SCP-6336 has stopped sweating profusely and is now observing a different direction to the left of the mirror's view.

Subject: SCP-6395
Photographed Activity: Several instances of SCP-6395-B walking in the town square of Alancakaranlik
Photo Result: Several children were now shown running around playing games. Those are believed to be child instances of SCP-6395

Subject: SCP-6453
Photographed Activity: Constructing an instance of SCP-6453-1.
Photo Result: The room contains dozens of SCP-6453-1 instances, all made to resemble members of the O5 Council in varying positions. The floor is contaminated with stains of what appears to be watery stool.

Subject: SCP-6599-1
Photographed Activity: Brutally assaulting D-6599-978-01 following its appearance in the testing chamber.
Photo Result: SCP-6599-1 has assumed the role of lead guitarist in an unnamed heavy metal band, performing in front of a crowd of an unknown number of individuals, but presumably exceeding the hundreds. Other members of the band have not been identified.

Subject: SCP-6666-A
Photographed Activity: Observing the photographer.
Photo Result: Standing in what appears to be the remains of SCP-6666. The corpses of multiple SCP-1000 instances can be seen impaled on the spear that SCP-6666-A holds.

Subject: SCP-6670
Photographed Activity: N/A, due to SCP-6670's immobility.
Photo Result: Melanie Parker, SCP-6670's biological mother, lying on a hospital bed connected to an ultrasound device. The ultrasound image shows an empty gestational sac. Parker is unconscious, sleeping with an expression of relief, and a suction aspirator is placed atop the table next to her.

Subject: SCP-6765-D
Photographed Activity: Conversing with Dr. Fulweiler.
Photo Result: Observing SCP-6765-B, which has now separated itself from SCP-6765-A. SCP-6765-C is seen in the background clapping. SCP-6765-D is smiling.


The following test log was received from alternate timeline AU-6820 per Statement 3.1 of the 1981 Multi-Foundation Coalition Agreement.


Subject: SCP-6820
Photographed Activity: Taken during a RAGE-STATE event.7
Photo Result: SCP-6820 has become a strong shade of red and its containment chamber has been destroyed.8


Subject: SCP-6879
Photographed Activity: During their 3 hour session at Site-17's recreational centre.
Photo Result: Photo depicts SCP-6879 cutting fabric in a workshop. In the background, a series of suits, blazers and dresses are hung on display. A number of these items display anomalous or unusual characteristics. An male individual with colourful hair and makeup is seen dressing a mannequin in the background. SCP-6879 is noted wearing a bukharan kippah.

Prompt: Construct a test log describing the test in which you were photographed by SCP-978.
SCP-6973's response:9

Subject: SCP-6973
Procedure: SCP-6973 is to be photographed by SCP-978, "The Desire Camera", a camera capable of depicting the desire of any being photographed, at the time the picture is taken.
Results: SCP-6973's photograph showed it to be in a state of self-loathing, surrounded by a black void.

Subject: SCP-7000-1
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk in Site-43 reviewing a series of replication test results. His left nostril is currently stuffed with tissue paper on account of a sudden onset nosebleed.
Photo Result: Both nostrils are stuffed with tissue paper.
Note: I was wishing I didn't have any tissue in my nose. ~ Dr. WWW

Subject: SCP-7275
Photographed Activity: Drawing an observational sketch of the Site-19 firing range in its mandatory psychiatric journal.
Photo Result: An individual resembling SCP-7275 prior to its disfigurement sitting in a chair next to an unidentified woman in an 18th-century American homestead. A featureless child otherwise resembling a young girl is seated cross-legged on the floor between them.
Addendum: The woman was later identified as Dr. Elisabeth P. Nichols, SCP-7275’s former military psychiatrist.

Subject: SCP-7294
Photographed Activity: Invalid, as there were no entities within the camera's view at the time.
Photo Result: The late Sophia Burton standing next to a younger version of their daughter, Elizabeth Burton, in front of a fireplace in which the remains of a presumed male human are burning.

Subject: SCP-7300
Photographed Activity: Resting in its pond.
Photo Result: Resting next to a miniature automation which resembles "Karen Plankton", a fictional character that appears in the popular TV series Spongebob SquarePants.
Note: Something worthy of notice is how SCP-978 was able to detect SCP-7300 despite its invisibility to the naked human eye.

Subject: SCP-7333
Photographed Activity: Being fed in its habitat.
Photo Result: A man who appears to be [REDACTED], well known author and economist, being interviewed by an unidentifiable Foundation researcher. SCP-7333 is nowhere to be seen.

Subject: SCP-7370
Photographed Activity: Bludgeoning D-8528, who is in the fetal position, with a folding chair during its scheduled containment procedure. Only SCP-7370 is captured in the photograph.
Photo Result: A child’s bedroom adorned with assorted wrestling fan paraphernalia themed after SCP-7370, including, but not limited to, several posters, a life-sized cardboard cutout, and an autographed replica of the WWE championship belt.

Subject: An instance of SCP-7403
Photographed Activity: Camera angled to view entire building.
Photo Result: The photo depicts a McDonalds restaurant10 instead of an instance of SCP-7403.

Subject: SCP-7418
Photographed Activity: It was burrowing as per usual
Photo Result: The photo showed SCP-7418 being pet and fed, while a hole in the ground implies he was burrowing and will soon return to doing so.

Subject: SCP-7960
Photographed Activity: Putting on glasses in an attempt to mock Researcher Wu.
Photo Result: Staring at the camera with a smile; holding up its right hand, middle finger raised.


D-Class Testing

Subject: D-11424
Photographed Activity: Eating in the cafeteria.
Photo Result: D-11424 scuba diving near a coral reef, accompanied by a woman and an adolescent girl that subject identified as his wife and daughter. D-11424 was allowed to keep the photograph.

Subject: D-217-017, a late-stage SCP-217 subject.
Photographed Activity: Sitting in her cell, taking her prescribed painkillers.
Photo Result: Kneeling in front of a tall obelisk. D-217-017 has been fully converted by SCP-217.

Subject: D-23192
Photographed Activity: Reading [REDACTED] pornographic magazine while wearing a helmet made from SCP-148.
Photo Result: Photograph appears blurry and distorted, but appears to involve nude human figures. In the centre of the photograph the outline of a man reading a magazine can be faintly distinguished.
Note: Result appears to indicate Telekill interference. Further tests involving SCP-148 are forbidden by order of O5-█.

Subject: D-7294
Photographed Activity: Seated in his cell.
Photo Result: Subject is playing a makeshift cello, which appears to have been constructed from the body of a female mannequin. A second cello lies broken in the corner of the cell.

Subject: D-952
Photographed Activity: Sitting alone in the Site-56 exercise yard with a neutral expression on her face.
Photo Result: D-952 is openly weeping. The sky is noticeably overcast.

Subject: D-978-432 (blind)
Photographed Activity: Sitting in a testing chamber.
Photo Result: An image of a hallway lined with large reel-to-reel audio recording and playback machines bearing the "Polaroid" logo, the company is not known to have ever made devices of this nature. The hallway is unlit except for a ray of light extending from where the image is being taken akin to a flashlight making the length of the hallway undetermined.

Subject: D-978-433, brain-dead but biologically alive via life-support
Photographed Activity: Laying in a hospital bed connected to machines.
Photo Result: The same room with empty limp skin replacing D-978-433.

Subject: D-978-434. It is worth noting after integration into the D-Class Program D-978-434 became highly apathetic and has no determinable wants.
Photographed Activity: Sitting on the floor looking down.
Photo Result: Laying on the same floor with dimmer lighting.

Subject: D-829-221
Photographed Activity: Playing chess with another D-Class.
Photo Result: D-829-221 is seated in what appears to be a Yurt, playing the Mongolian form of Chess, Shatar. He is laughing.

Subject: D-1002 (Elderly, Wheelchair User. Granted clemency whilst in Foundation custody.)
Photographed Activity: D-1002 sits quietly in her seat, drinking tea and smiling at the camera.
Photo Result: D-1002, as a much younger woman, dances with an unidentified woman in what appears to be a USO club, circa WW2.

Subject: D-008-978-01, an SCP-008 infectee
Photographed Activity: Scratching at the wall of the chamber in an attempt to breach.
Photo Result: Feeding on the carcass of a beheaded woman. There are literally no other distinguishable details as the environment D-008-978-01 is located in appears to be completely white and featureless.
Note: This shows that SCP-008 infectees are incapable of thought when it comes to anything unrelated to eating others. Hell, the photo doesn't even include the head of the woman being eaten probably because the infectee couldn't imagine what a human's face looks like. - Dr. Chair


Testing with Foundation Personnel and Possessions

Subject: Dr. Jack Bright
Photographed Activity: Engaged in a heated discussion with Dr. Clef. Only Dr. Bright is caught by the camera.
Photo Result: Entire scene has changed. Appears to be outside, sky in background, grass in foreground. Subject of picture is simple tombstone bearing the engraving "Jack Bright, Resting at Last."

Subject: Dr. Clef
Photographed Activity: Walking away from a heated discussion with Dr. Bright.
Photo Result: Walking away from a heated discussion with Dr. Bright. Head was replaced with an image of a hand with a raised middle finger (as expected, given Dr. Clef's unusual properties). Unexpected, however, was the inclusion of a small girl wearing a white dress in the background, sitting on a desk and swinging her feet with an expression of boredom on her face. The identity of the child is currently unknown.
Addendum: Closer analysis of the photograph reveals that structures previously believed to be shoes on the child's feet are in fact polished black cloven hooves.

Subject: One golden hamster (Charles) and Dr. Fisher
Photographed Activity: Being held in Dr. Fisher's left hand.
Photo Result: The hamster is sleeping in a cage. Dr. Fisher's hand is nowhere to be seen.

Subject: One blue swivel office chair
Photographed Activity: Positioned near and facing a corner.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: Site Director Aktus
Photographed Activity: Standing next to Researcher Conwell and Agent Navarro, discussing material related to SCP-████
Photo Result: Subject is standing between two men on what appears to be the top row of a section of bleachers, outdoors. The shortest of the men is laughing and pointing at something out of frame, the other has his hands in his pockets, and Aktus is smiling widely.

Subject: Dr. Berggren
Photographed Activity: Taking the first bite of a garden salad in the Site-19 cafeteria at precisely 10:54:00 AM.
Photo Result: Laughing and eating salad with delta blues musician ██████ ███████ at precisely 10:54:00 AM.

Subject: Agent "Mister" Bibs
Photographed Activity: Standing in Examination Room #5233, attempting to convince staff that their experiment involving SCP-███ will prove dangerous.
Photo Result: Bibs is standing with O5-█ outside of Examination Room #5233, who is smiling and patting Bibs on the back. In the background, experiment staff are seen out of breath but relieved. SCP-███ can be seen in the background, which not [DATA REDACTED] as is normal.
Note: Everyone expects me to gloat when I wind up being right. I only gloat when the people survive, thank-you-very-much. - Bibs

Subject: Dr. Cimmerian
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk reviewing containment procedures for SCP-2091.
Photo Result: Dr. Cimmerian is shown on a dock with an unidentified lake in the background. Also shown is a man later identified as Dr. Cimmerian's late grandfather. Dr. Cimmerian is shown holding a large fish up for the camera while both men smile.

Subject: Research Assistant Corbette
Photographed Activity: Sitting at desk, eating Corn Nuts.
Photo Result: Initially thought to be unchanged, however, Research Assistant Corbette was able to inform researchers that the name plate on his desk had changed from "Research Assistant Corbette" to "Researcher Corbette". Research Assistant Corbette expressed extreme dismay.

Subject: Agent Davies
Photographed Activity: Filing a report for an undisclosed SCP object.
Photo Result: Subject is seen with the front half of SCP-2952 which was protruding through a hole through the office floor. Davies is seen caressing SCP-2952, and appears to be highly pleased.
Note: I guess I really do love that dog. - Agent Davies

Subject: Director John Doe, Department of Unreality
Photographed Activity: A section of blank wall in Site-19's central unrestricted access corridor, located near Administrative Offices. Nobody is present.
Photo Result: Unchanged. Photo framed and now resides in Director Doe's office.

Subject: V. A. Eisenberg к.т.н.
Photographed Activity: Running a set of experiments on SCP-836 samples.
Photo Result: The photograph shows a collared lynx sitting on a Russian "troika" type-sled, in nondescript snowy wilderness. The sled is pulled by Professor Crow, Dr. Bright, and SCP-953. Upon closer inspection, the collar is seen to hold a tag with "O5-13" engraving.
Researcher Eisenberg pointedly refused to comment on the contents of the photograph.

Subject: Dr. Chelsea "Photosynthetic" Elliott
Photographed Activity: Sitting at desk writing a report on the biology of "plants" produced by SCP-697.
Photo Result: Using a jeweler's loupe and her bare hands to examine a mat of live plant specimens produced by SCP-697. Dr. Elliott is not wearing protective gear beyond her lab coat.
Note: Of course I wouldn't actually do that. I'm not an idiot. Can't a woman dream? —Dr. Elliott

Subject: Researcher Ford
Photographed Activity: Surprise and alarm covers subject's face (researcher Ford was taken by surprise while walking out of an observation of Keter level SCP-███.)
Photo Result: Picture shows Researcher Ford observing SCP-███ with the photographer inside its containment unit.

Subject: Research Assistant Fourier
Photographed Activity: Facing the camera with an expression of mild contempt.
Photo Result: Photograph appears to be plain white, except for the text "[EXPLETIVE REDACTED] YOU" printed neatly in the bottom-right corner.
Note: Thanks. —Dr. ██████

Subject: Dr. Garcia and Dr. Patel
Photographed Activity: Standing side by side, facing the camera and smiling.
Photo Result: Facing each other, each with his hands wrapped around the other's throat.

Subject: Dr. Gears
Photographed Activity: Standing in Service Hall A-9, holding a file folder in his right hand, looking at the camera with no observable expression.
Photo Result: Standing in Service Hall A-9, holding a file folder in his right hand. Dr. Gears appears to have a expression of very mild amusement. His ID card also appears to have been signed with his signature, as opposed to the standard Foundation barcode.
Note: Photo immediately seized by Site Security, and ██████ ████ remanded to custody. Request for return of photo denied.

Subject: Dr. Simon Glass
Photographed Activity: Subject is sitting in office, writing psych-reports, with a neutral expression.
Photo Result: Subject appears to be sitting on a picnic blanket in a park, laughing as a small beagle puppy licks his face, and surrounded by Site 19 and Site 17 personnel, including [REDACTED]. All pictured seem to be smiling, eating a variety of picnic foods and desserts, or engaging in a variety of leisurely activities.

Subject: Junior Researcher Hertz
Photographed Activity: Trimming beard in men's lavatory.
Photo Result: Subject, now with a comparatively larger beard, is seen kneeling over a large bronze-colored pot, whose unseen contents are copiously steaming. Subject is barefoot and clothed in what appear to be the Israelite priestly garments. Behind him is a low wall overlooking a small desert city. A number of similarly dressed individuals are also visible.
Note: I was just looking at the brazen sea? No qorbanot or anything? That's disappointing, but I'll take what I can get! —J. Researcher Hertz

Subject: Dr. Hu An
Photographed Activity: Sending a text message to her colleague in regards to said colleague's complaints of overtime work.
Photo Result: Dr. Hu An is pictured with her two younger brothers (Jr. Researcher Hu Zhi and Agent Hu Bao), side-hugging one another and posing for a picture together. All three appear to be smiling towards the camera. Notably, Jr. Researcher Hu Zhi appears to be standing on his own, and his prosthetic is not seen in the photograph. All three of them are wearing red-coloured attires, with Dr. Hu An wearing a cheongsam. Red-coloured decorations are also seen in the photograph.

Subject: Dr. Kald
Photographed Activity: Filling out medical paperwork, very bored expression on face, one eye looking at the cameraman, eyebrow raised in ire.
Photo Result: Foreground shows a man in combat fatigues with a gut wound. Dr. Kald can be seen in the background, sprinting in the general direction of the man. A First Aid kit is held in one hand, Dr. Kald appears to be shooting somebody with a pistol held in his other hand. Large sections of the surroundings are apparently enshrouded in fire.
Note: …I knew I missed working in the field, but I didn't know my subconscious was this…testosterone-laden. -Dr. Kald

Subject: Senior Researcher Kassidy Kara, Unreality Department
Photographed Activity: Sitting at their desk, with an incomplete termination form in front of them.
Photo Result: The room is empty. The form is visible in the nearby garbage can.

Subject: Dr. King
Photographed Activity: Standing in the break room and smiling towards the camera.
Photo Result: A close-up photograph of one apple seed.

Subject: Dr. Mark Kiryu
Photographed Activity: Sitting at desk reading a stack of documents.
Photo Result: Sitting on the branches of a tree, reading from a large book with an embossed cover. SCP-1457 appears to be perched on his head.

Subject: Dr. Klein
Photographed Activity: Photographed at desk, mixed expression of surprise and marked disapproval.
Photo Result: Seated at desk, mixed expression of surprise and pleasure. Protruding from the bottom of the frame is a chocolate birthday cake.

Subject: Agent Jonathan Lancelot
Photographed Activity: Socializing with members of Mobile Task Force Epsilon prior to an operation. Lancelot is the only subject within frame.
Photo Result: Agent Lancelot is shirtless and covered in viscera of unknown origin, sitting atop a rough-hewn stone furniture piece of indistinct function. He appears to be telling a story to Agents Hae and Norman, who appear to be smiling and listening intently. On further examination, their PPE have been improperly equipped.

Subject: Agent Kilroy MacLeod
Photographed Activity: Lacing a boot in preparation for a nighttime training exercise.
Photo Result: Agent MacLeod is seen sitting with his father and his younger brother at a campfire. Of note is the fact that Agent MacLeod's father died in a vehicle accident-induced coma while MacLeod was deployed in [REDACTED] with the United States Air Force prior to his recruitment into the Foundation.

Subject: Researcher Mark Metzger
Photographed Activity: Sitting in break area while writing in personal journal.
Photo Result: Appears to be a photograph of a piece of paper with SCP-085 and a drawing of Researcher Metzger embracing.
Note: By order of Director ██████, Researcher Metzger is no longer allowed access to SCP-085 and is to undergo psychiatric evaluation.

Subject: Researcher Krona Midaeus
Photographed Activity: Stood outside of SCP-914 testing area before a scheduled experiment.
Photo Result: Researcher Midaeus is sat in an untidy room playing a game on a laptop. She appears slightly younger in the image.
Ah, uni. Such a good crack.

Subject: Agent Miller
Photographed Activity: Preparing equipment for a collection mission
Photo Result: Engaged in a firefight with soldiers wearing Nazi insignias
Note: I watch too many war films, don't I? - Agent Miller

Subject: Dr. Lisle Naismith
Photographed Activity: Eating lunch in the Site-59 cafeteria.
Photo Results: Posing for a hunting picture with his daughter, Penny, in the Site-59 cafeteria. Both are dressed in orange vests and hats. Penny holds a youth-grade hunting rifle, while Dr. Naismith gives a thumbs-up as he holds the corpse of Researcher ██████████, who has sustained at least seven separate bullet wounds to the head.
Note: No hard feelings, I swear, he was just the first guy that came to mind. - Dr. Naismith

Subject: Research Assistant Reject
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk, filing paperwork.
Photo Result: The desk is cleared off, chair is empty. Research Assistant Reject is nowhere in sight.
Note: It appears that a metal desk has more personality than that senile bastard. —Dr. ██████

Subject: Officers Efrain Rodríguez and Connor Zhou
Photographed Activity: Studying a portion of the Southern United States Extranormal Organization Cooperation Treaty.
Photo Result: The resultant photograph displays two images, depending on which side it's viewed from.

  • When viewed from the left: Officers Rodríguez and Zhou smiling at the camera with their arms around their shoulders, wearing matching sweaters. Two mugs of hot cocoa are visible on the table.
  • When viewed from the right: Officers Rodríguez and Zhou eating takeout. The various documents on their table have been crumpled.

Subject: Senior Technical Researcher David Rosen
Photographed Activity: Approving requisition forms. A supervisor is in the room with him.
Photo Result: Sitting at his desk, eyes closed. The window behind him is broken. There is nobody else in the office.

Subject: Dr. Conrad Scott
Photographed Activity: Listening to a recording of SCP-058's vocalizations and taking notes.
Photo Result: Subject is seated at a metal table in a small, bare room. A black-robed figure with a conical hood (possibly SCP-1981-1) is seated opposite him. Dr. Scott appears to be taking notes, as if interviewing the hooded figure.
Note: Dr. Scott was previously assigned to SCP-1981 before his transfer to Armed Bio-Containment Area-14.

Subject: Junior Researcher Stevens
Photographed Activity: Sitting in the cafeteria, waving at the camera.
Photo Result: Subject is using a flamethrower to burn SCP-1048 and SCP-1048-A. SCP-1048-C is in 4 pieces in the background.
Note: I still wish I'd never heard about that bear, it gives me the creeps…

Subject: Researcher Talloran
Photographed Activity: Speaking to Agent Kondraki, who is not visible in the shot.
Photo Result: Researcher Talloran appears to be female in the picture. Image is otherwise unchanged.

Subject: Agent Draven Kondraki
Photographed Activity: Speaking to Researcher Talloran, who is not visible in the shot.
Photo Result: Agent Kondraki embracing his father, the late Dr. Benjamin Kondraki.

Subject: Dr. Trebuchet
Photographed Activity: Reading Incident Report 811-██ at her desk.
Photo Result: Sleeping at her desk.
Note: Bah. Sleep can go [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] itself. I've got work to do. ~Dr. Trebuchet

Subject: Dr. Trebuchet
Photographed Activity: Passed out at her desk after 89 straight hours of transcribing interview logs. A small puddle of drool is forming on the papers under her head.
Photo Result: Still transcribing interview logs.

Subject: Dr. Vang
Photographed Activity: Taking his anti-anxiety medication.
Photo Result: Leaning against the door to a containment cell and holding a key, grinning. The face of former Governor of █████████ ████████████ is seen pressed up against a small window in the door.

Subject: Dr. Weppler
Photographed Activity: Discussing research regarding SCP-2842 with Dr. █████.
Photo Results: A still frame from the music video of the song 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley, showing the aforementioned singer.
Note: I'm burning this picture. — Dr. Tonne

Subject: Researcher Yehezkel Yarkoni
Photographed Activity: Drafting documentation for URA-4947
Photo Result: Relaxing on a living room sofa alongside his wife, Dr. Rivka Yarkoni, as their twin daughters collaborate on what appears to be graduate-level coursework. Several abnormally large annelid corpses are mounted on the walls.

Subject: Custodial Technician [REDACTED]
Photographed Activity: Mopping the floor after a coffee spill.
Photo Result: Scene identical except instead of oil there is a puddle of red liquid with several stalks tipped with human eyes pointed in seemingly random direction.
[REDACTED] applied for custodial service within low-risk containment chambers at one point.

Subject: [REDACTED], Mobile Task Force Eta-10 "See No Evil"
Photographed Activity: Standing in casual clothing with a neutral expression.
Photo Result: Totally black except for the text "DATA SEALED BY ORDER OF η TEN COMMAND" in the center.
[DATA EXPUNGED] apparently goes both ways.

Subject: [REDACTED], Mobile Task Force Beta-7 "Maz Hatters"
Photographed Activity: Standing in casual clothing with a neutral expression.
Photo Result: The room is much cleaner.

Subject: Dr. Dim █████
Photographed activity: Sitting on a bench.
Photo Result: Dr. Dim █████ was holding a newspaper on his left hand and an unknown brand of cigarettes on his right hand. Dr. Dim █████ is seemingly high on the cigarettes he was smoking. Cigarettes presumed to be █████-J.
Note: "Can we not talk about this again?" - Dr. Dim █████

Subject: Alex Thorley, Department of Unreality
Photographed Activity: Performing their usual activities.
Photo Result: Performing their desired activities.
Note: A single bagel is present.

Subject: Dr. Harold Blank
Photographed Activity: Conversing with Dr. Lillihammer
Photo Result: Conversing with Dr. Lillihammer and Dr. Wettle. Dr. Wettle has sustained injury to their face, both their eyes are blackened and their nose is bleeding. Dr. Blank is expressionless while Wettle is visibly confused and taken aback. Lillihammer appears to be amidst hysterical laughter.

Subject: Dr. █████ ██████
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk, Site ██. ██████ appears to be reading a map.
Photo Result: Dr. ██████ sits at his desk, a fedora pulled over his eyes, wearing a leather jacket, as he sleeps peacefully in his seat.. Two framed newspapers are mounted on the wall, with the headlines "TOMB OF ALEXANDER DISCOVERED" and "RIPPER VICTIMS: JUSTICE AT LAST!". A small piece of paper sits in his lap, clutched in his hand; the words, "WE LOVE U, DADDEE" can just be seen. ██████ has no children.
Note: It's a Fedora. That's a Fedora. See? A Fedora. Broad, snap brim. Not a fucking Trilby. I'm an Archaeologist, not a monster. - ██████

Subject: Dr. ███████████
Photographed Activity: Reading a book, "Doctor Who: The Sixth Doctor Adventures," in the breakroom, Site ██.
Photo Result: ██████ is seated on a low couch in what he identifies as an early residence after marrying. His late Boston Terrier, Yoshi, sits in his lap. The two look at each other adoringly. Next to them are the shadowy forms of two children, a male and female. The girl looks at ██████ and pats his shoulder. The boy appears to be giving "the raspberries" to the camera. ██████ does not seem to be aware of them.
Notes: Dr. ██████ files indicate the deaths of two siblings, a brother and a sister, at a very young age. He is quite attached to his pets, and often describes "Yoshi" as his best friend. He has requested custodianship of both photos. Permission granted.

Subject: Dr. Daniel "Dan" ███████
Photographed Activity: Filing a report on a recent containment breach at Site-1█.
Photo Result: Overseeing a cross test between SCP-173 and SCP-096. SCP-096 is lying on the ground, having been assaulted. Dr. Dan is smiling as two Foundation guards approach him from behind.

Subject: Marion Wheeler, Antimemetics Division
Photographed Activity: Reviewing a mnestic application form for Dr. █████.
Photo Result: Standing beside the entrance to a containment cell of an unknown SCP object, holding a capsule of mnestic drug in her hand.
Note: There is incomplete data about this test result. This record is currently being reviewed by Site-41 Directors' League.

Subject: Dr. Arthur Shu, MTF Omega-12 ("Achilles' Heeles")
Photographed Activity: Observing a White event, equipped with a machine gun.
Photo Result: Standing in front of a Bright/Zartion Hominid Replicator containing a naked humanoid which appears to be identical to Dr. Shu except for the lack of unusual polydactyl characteristics.

Subject: Sheldon Katz, esq
Photographed Activity: Reviewing a contact signed between the Foundation and Marshall, Carter and Dark operatives.
Photo Result: Walking out of a supermarket building which has been set on fire. Katz is wearing sunglasses and a well-ironed suit, carrying a black briefcase.

Subject: Junior Researcher James, age 11
Photographed Activity: Drawing on a piece of paper.
Photo Result: Showing a drawing he's made to his father.
Note: That's lovely, son. - Researcher ███████, age 42

Subject: Agent Troy Lament
Photographed Activity: Talking to Dr. Gears over the phone.
Photo Result: Kissing Dr. ██████ █████.
Note: Please censor this. Thank you. - Lament

Subject: Dir. Calvin Bold, Decommissioning Department
Photographed Activity: Sitting at his desk with an incomplete decommissioning form in front of him.
Photo Result: Chasing after a roughly 6-months-old baby with a saw that is affixed to his left hand. Dir. Bold's robotic physical alterations have disappeared.

Subject: Researcher Adamo Smalls
Photographed Activity: Conversing with other researchers who are part of the Operation WALLBREAK Program in the program's preliminary testing chamber.
Photo Result: Smalls is levitating in the testing chamber, ascending into a circular gateway emitting a bright white light located on the ceiling. Smalls, when shown the photograph, was unable to give any meaning to it and expressed what they really wanted to do at that moment was [DATA CORRUPTED - INSUFFICIENT PATAPHYSICAL DATA INPUT].

Subject: Dr. Alan Dafydd Chair
Photographed Activity: Sitting in a chair, having fallen asleep during an orientation.
Photo Result: Dr. Chair is absent, and the blue swivel chair he was sitting in has been replaced with a larger, red-colored and higher quality chair with arms and legs golden yellow in coloration. This chair resembles the chair that is found in Dr. Chair's office room.

Subject: Senior Researcher Kristoffer Rosheen
Photographed Activity: Nothing. Literally.
Photo Result: No change.

Subject: Researcher Rowan Raster
Photographed Activity: Digitally illustrating a PSA involving proper protection against anomalous media on his workplace computer. Photo taken from behind his desk.
Photo Result: Digitally illustrating himself sitting on a couch with two breakfast cereal mascot characters ("Tony the Tiger" and "Toucan Sam"). Both appear to be flirting with the illustrated Rowan. Rowan himself appears much more engaged in the process of illustration.
Notes: I find that it hardly qualifies as a "test" when you have people using this camera willy-nilly taking photos without permission from the people you're photographing. It's highly unprofessional. Very humiliating as well. - Researcher Rowan Raster

Subject: Dr. Isabelle Collingwood
Photographed Activity: Placing confectionery, specifically M&Ms, into SCP-999's designated receptacle.
Photo Result: Dr. Collingwood standing adjacent to a substantial accumulation of orange gelatin, presumed to represent a mature SCP-999, positioned amidst a contingent of lightly armed Mobile Task Force operatives adorned with an unspecified insignia on their uniform shoulders, denoted as "Scarlet's Sweeteners."

Subject: Researcher Hayes, Department of Surrealistics
Photographed Activity: A mostly empty room with a small table at its center.
Photo Result: A chess board lies on top of the table. There are no chess pieces on the board and the room is otherwise unchanged.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License