[RETRIEVING UNKNOWN FILE; passphrase: thedeadlymoose]
[CANNOT DETERMINE CONTEXT OF FILE. ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE FOLLOWS.]
> This file has been closed for investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.
Item #: SCP-3500-M
Object Class: Keter Safe Keter
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3500-M is to be contained within a level-3 ecological containment chamber, with foliage provided based on Nutrition Chart 3500-M-1.
Description: SCP-3500-M is a member of the species Alces alces shirasi, or the North American moose. Although there do not appear to be any physical anomalies surrounding SCP-3500-M, it possesses the peculiar memetic effect of causing subjects who view it to believe it is highly dangerous. Further research is required into this phenomenon.
[END OF UNKNOWN FILE]
Dr. Tilda David Moose is not a real moose. She is, however, a real doctor.
Dr. Moose is the Site Director of Site-19. She is also the Acting Site Director of Site-17. She has inherited the positions from a string of previous Directors. It remains to be seen how long she will last in these positions.
Dr. Moose is a relative newcomer compared to others in administration. She possesses an outsized degree of influence given her length of tenure with the organization.
Psychological evaluation states that Dr. Moose is obsessive and prone to anxiety, and recommends a medication regimen.
Also Dr. Tilda D. Moose, Dr. Tilda David, etc.
CLEARANCE 4/M REQUIRED FOR FOLLOWING SECTION
She has been closely associated with Agent Troy Lament on a number of classified projects, much to Lament's chagrin. Like Lament, she is a protege of Dr. Gears.
Considered possible future risk factor due to former association with the Serpent's Hand, and due to the stresses of her positions.
Dr. Tilda Moose leads General Task Force 3500M.
General Task Force 3500M regularly collaborates with MTF Tau-9 ("Bookworms") on projects relating to the Serpent's Hand, and incorporates all members of disbanded Research Team M03-Gloria (refer to SCP-003 incident reports).
Lead Roster for General Task Force 3500M includes:
- Dr. Tilda David Moose (Overall Lead)
- Dr. Alcina Shirasi (Applications Specialist)
- Dr. ███████ (Anthropologist)
- Dr. Daniel Eddington Mousle (Zoologist)
- Dr. Eris Jackson (Ex-Agent)
- Dr. Adele Jones (Medical Researcher)
- Dr. Lesley Mause (Deceased)
- Agent Timothy Rose (Deceased)
- Agent Rox Walker (Deceased)
Dr. Moose has primary responsibility for the following projects.
- SCP-1000 - Bigfoot
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- SCP-1985 - Recovered K-Class Scenario Research Device
- SCP-2975 - Another Sun
Adopted SCPs (Total Rewrite)
Dr. Moose is overseeing continued research on the following projects.
Updated SCPs (Cleanup)
Dr. Moose corrected integral documentation on the following projects.
- SCP-303 - The Doorman
- SCP-571 - Self-Propagating Infectious Pattern
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- SCP-113 - Gender Switcher
- SCP-105 - "Iris"
- The Manager - Dialogue transcript of a self-proclaimed agent of The Factory.
- Interview Log 472-0165-B - Interview regarding SCP-472.
- Game Day: Mastication, Deglutition, Emesis (Contribution to "Game Day").
- Introduction to the Serpent's Hand on the Serpent's Hand Hub
- The Second Child — Envy's beacon. Aka SCP-017 (Shadow Person). Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Summer's Exile — Ever denied the lands of Summer. Aka SCP-682 (Hard-to-Destroy Reptile). Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Blue Lily Chains — Keep the wasps out of your hair. Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- The Conspiracy of Sigma-3 — The Devils are among us. Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Magic Orientation — Orientation regarding the Foundation and magic, along with Mobile Task Force Sigma-3.
"Tales of Mr. Collector" (Finished)
Seventh Day — Well, we had to make the world from somewhere. (Forthcoming)
- Recovered Data File L246 - No further information is available. Currently, Sophia Light is serving as Director of Site-41.
Competitive Eschatology — The many ends of the world are here. (Acts 1 finished. Acts 2, 3, and 4 forthcoming)
- Part 1: Apakht (Part 1 of 3)
- Part 2: The Gate Opens (Part 2 of 3)
- Part 3: Revelation (Part 3 of 3)
- Part 4: Storm Front — Written by Sophia Light
- Part 5: Awakenings
- Interlude 1: Interlude: A Memo Regarding a Theft — Written by Dexanote
- Part 6: The White Horse (The Conqueror With The Golden Crown)
- Part 7: The Red Horse (The Ironic Metaphor) — Written by Dexanote
- Part 8: The Black Horse (The Crawling Sea) — Written by Sophia Light
- Interlude 2: Interlude: Last Words from Svalbard — Written by Sophia Light
- Part 9: The Pale Horse (The Wayward Children)
- Part 10: The Bloody Autumn — Written by Dexanote
- Part 11: Stirrings — Written by Skara Brae
- Part 12: Ganymede
Resurrection — The story was over. The story has just begun. (Ongoing)
(My contributions only)
- "Dust You Are" creepypasta from Gears' 2012 Birthday Collection
- "Dr. Toxic and Lady Catfish" creepypasta from Gears' 2011 Birthday Collection
- Documentation In-Progress These files have not been cleared for public viewing. Proceed with caution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Moose's Workbench
|Archival Photo by Sunny Clockwork|