[RETRIEVING UNKNOWN FILE; passphrase: thedeadlymoose]
[CANNOT DETERMINE CONTEXT OF FILE. ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE FOLLOWS.]
> This file has been closed for investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.
Item #: SCP-3500-M
Object Class: Keter Safe Keter
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3500-M is to be contained within a level-3 ecological containment chamber, with foliage provided based on Nutrition Chart 3500-M-1.
Description: SCP-3500-M is a member of the species Alces alces shirasi, or the North American moose. Although there do not appear to be any physical anomalies surrounding SCP-3500-M, it possesses the peculiar memetic effect of causing subjects who view it to believe it is highly dangerous. Further research is required into this phenomenon.
[END OF UNKNOWN FILE]
Dr. Tilda David Moose is not a real moose. She is, however, a real doctor.
Dr. Moose is the Site Director of Site-19 (and co-Director of Site-17). She inherited the positions from a string of previous Directors. It remains to be seen how long she will last in these positions. Psychological evaluation states that Dr. Moose is obsessive and prone to anxiety, and recommends a medication regimen.
CLEARANCE 4/M REQUIRED FOR FOLLOWING SECTION
Dr. Moose has primary responsibility for the following projects.
- SCP-1000 - Bigfoot
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- SCP-1985 - Recovered K-Class Scenario Research Device
- SCP-2975 - Another Sun
Adopted SCPs (Total Rewrite)
Dr. Moose is overseeing continued research on the following projects.
Updated SCPs (Cleanup)
Dr. Moose corrected integral documentation on the following projects.
- SCP-303 - The Doorman
- SCP-571 - Self-Propagating Infectious Pattern
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
- SCP-113 - Gender Switcher
- SCP-105 - "Iris"
- Introduction to the Serpent's Hand on the Serpent's Hand Hub.
- The Second Child — Envy's beacon. Based on SCP-017 (Shadow Person). Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Summer's Exile — Ever denied the lands of Summer. Based on SCP-682 (Hard-to-Destroy Reptile). Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Blue Lily Chains — Keep the wasps out of your hair. Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- The Conspiracy of Sigma-3 — The Devils are among us. Serpent's Hand GOI entry.
- Magic Orientation — Orientation regarding the Foundation and magic, along with Mobile Task Force Sigma-3.
Resurrection — The story was over. The story has just begun. (Ongoing)
(Author contributions only)
Seventh Day — Well, we had to make the world from somewhere. (Forthcoming)
- Recovered Data File L246 - No further information is available. Currently, Sophia Light is serving as Director of Site-41.
Competitive Eschatology — The many ends of the world are here. (Act 1 completed; story unfinished)
- Part 1: Apakht (Part 1 of 3)
- Part 2: The Gate Opens (Part 2 of 3)
- Part 3: Revelation (Part 3 of 3)
- Part 4: Storm Front — Written by Sophia Light
- Part 5: Awakenings
- Interlude 1: Interlude: A Memo Regarding a Theft — Written by Dexanote
- Part 6: The White Horse (The Conqueror With The Golden Crown)
- Part 7: The Red Horse (The Ironic Metaphor) — Written by Dexanote
- Part 8: The Black Horse (The Crawling Sea) — Written by Sophia Light
- Interlude 2: Interlude: Last Words from Svalbard — Written by Sophia Light
- Part 9: The Pale Horse (The Wayward Children)
- Part 10: The Bloody Autumn — Written by Dexanote
- Part 11: Stirrings — Written by Skara Brae
- Part 12: Ganymede
"Tales of Mr. Collector" (Finished)
(Really old stuff, etc.)
- The Manager - Dialogue transcript of a self-proclaimed agent of The Factory.
- Game Day: Mastication, Deglutition, Emesis (Contribution to "Game Day").
- "Dust You Are" creepypasta from Gears' 2012 Birthday Collection
- "Dr. Toxic and Lady Catfish" creepypasta from Gears' 2011 Birthday Collection
- Documentation In-Progress These files have not been cleared for public viewing. Proceed with caution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Moose's Workbench
|Archival Photo by Sunny Clockwork|