Dr. Tilda David Moose's Personnel File
rating: +97+x

[RETRIEVING UNKNOWN FILE; passphrase: thedeadlymoose]

[CANNOT DETERMINE CONTEXT OF FILE. ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE FOLLOWS.]

> This file has been closed for investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.

[OPENING FILE]


Item #: SCP-3500-M

Object Class: Keter Safe Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3500-M is to be contained within a level-3 ecological containment chamber, with foliage provided based on Nutrition Chart 3500-M-1.

Description: SCP-3500-M is a member of the species Alces alces shirasi, or the North American moose. Although there do not appear to be any physical anomalies surrounding SCP-3500-M, it possesses the peculiar memetic effect of causing subjects who view it to believe it is highly dangerous. Further research is required into this phenomenon.

[END OF UNKNOWN FILE]


Dr. Tilda David Moose is not a real moose. She is, however, a real doctor.

Dr. Moose is the Site Director of Site-19 (and co-Director of Site-17). She inherited the positions from a string of previous Directors. It remains to be seen how long she will last in these positions. Psychological evaluation states that Dr. Moose is obsessive and prone to anxiety, and recommends a medication regimen.


CLEARANCE 4/M REQUIRED FOR FOLLOWING SECTION


Original SCPs

Dr. Moose has primary responsibility for the following projects.

Adopted SCPs (Total Rewrite)

Dr. Moose is overseeing continued research on the following projects.

  • SCP-003 - Biological Motherboard
  • [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • SCP-472 - The Bloodstone

Updated SCPs (Cleanup)

Dr. Moose corrected integral documentation on the following projects.

Tales

The Serpent Sequence — A story about courage. Stars the Serpent's Hand, the Black Queen, SCP-239, and the Foundation. (Completed)

Project Palisade — "But not sorry enough to stop." (Completed)
Roles: Canon Co-Writer
(Author contributions only)

  • T.K.O. — "@Alison, are you still there?" A Black Queen GOI entry. With Weizhong & Drewbear.
  • WMDD's Proposal for SCP-001 — "We affirm that we are the original, true Foundation." With Weizhong, Drewbear, & Dexanote.
  • SCP-3591 — A Fallen Giant.
  • In The End — Coda to Project Palisade.

Resurrection — The story was over. The story has just begun. (Ongoing)
Roles: Canon Creator/Co-Writer/Editor
(Author contributions only)

Seventh Day — Well, we had to make the world from somewhere. (?)

  • Recovered Data File L246 - No further information is available. Currently, Sophia Light is serving as Director of Site-41.

Competitive Eschatology — The many ends of the world are here. (Act 1 completed. Story unfinished.)
Roles: Canon Creator/Co-Writer/Editor
Act 1:

"Tales of Mr. Collector" (Finished)

Miscellany
(Really old stuff, etc.)

tumblr_o3o39hCAJe1smuenvo1_540.jpg
Archival Photo by Sunny Clockwork
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License