The Little Lost ██████
rating: +42+x

[CLASSIFIED LEVEL 5]

Document ███-█ recovered via █████████████████.

[LOG BEGINS]


[ENTRY ONE]
Dear █████,
Only a week of ██████ left! :) Looking forward to having some free time for hobbies. I might try some modelling, ██████████ seems to enjoy it. Need to study hard for my ███████ test first though, or my ███████ will get mad!
- ████

[ENTRY TWO]
Dear █████,
██████ in just a few days, hope I do ok. ███████ is going to fail cause he broke up with █████████ like a week ago and hasn’t studied at all, ███. He totally begged me to study with him but I'm over it. ███████ are so immature.
I’m a little bit bummed the █████████ lost the other day, but maybe with █████████████ on the ███ they'll make a comeback next ██████. :)
:| Some █████████████ work going on in my neighbourhood. It’s really noisy, makes it hard to focus on ███████. I wish they would just ███████.
- ████

[ENTRY THREE]
Dear █████,
Today was bizarre :/ The whole ██████ collapsed and they had to evacuate the neighbourhood, and then this big ███████ fell through the ████ in the middle of the █████. Some ███ in █████ coats came to get things under control, though. They say they're with the ██████████, whatever that is?
On the bright side, ███████ test postponed! :)
- ████

[ENTRY FOUR]
Dear █████ or ██████ who finds this,
I’m scared. Where am I?
The ██████████ people told me to stay away from ███████ but I thought it'd be okay to just grab my ███… but then the ███████ came back suddenly and I ████ through the ███████ and now I'm somewhere else. ._. I'm so stupid… I don’t like it here, makes me sick to my ███████. Everything has too many █████ and I can see things ███████ around. I want to go ████.
- ████

[ENTRY FIVE]
Dear █████,
Oh ███ I saw the most horrible ██████ here. They had █████████ flesh inside their ████ and so many little ██████ with ████! And their ██ were full of this █████ liquid >_< One of them got me in the ████ with this █████! And then they got all █████ when I tried to ███████ them… my ████ really hurts. :(
Bleh, I think I’m going to ████ up. I hope ███ and ███ are ok, wherever they are. Please ██████ find me soon or I might ████████.
- ████

[ENTRY SIX]
Dear █████,
…oh ew I’m dripping ████ all over the pages aren’t I? But I can’t seem to stop ███████. These ██████ are everywhere. At least ███ ones in big ██████████ my █████ with their ███████ and it hurts so badly I could ██████. Why do these ██████ happen to me? All I ever wanted was █████████████████ and now I'm covered in some kind of ████ and it burns. ;-; I wonder if █████ will miss me? I never had a chance to say ███████.
The ██████ things are coming, ew, I’m trying really hard not to ████ on this █████. So many of them, all with their little ████ and ████ swinging. This entire place is horrible, but these ██████, are just so…
I’ve never seen anything so disg


[LOG ENDS]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License