un·found·ed adj. Having no foundation or basis in fact.
On January 13, 1917, a boy was crossing the street. He was eleven years old, and he was going with his mother to see his father who had just returned from Europe. He knew his father was missing his left arm, but the boy didn't care. He would hug the man enough for the two of them.
"Unfounded" is exactly what the title implies: an exploration of a world without the SCP Foundation. There are two basic principles behind this canon.
- The SCP Foundation doesn't exist.
- Things are otherwise pretty much the same.
- Rascal One Actual by DrClef
- Finding The Machine by Fantem
- Six Little Mice by Pig_catapult
- Special Assets by DrClef
- All Things Considered by Photosynthetic
- Da Capo Al Fine by DrClef
- Putting a Ghost in the Machine by ColCairn